“Black-ish” has been a hit on ABC since it began and has only gotten more popular overtime. Ross has not only won a Golden Globe for her role, but recently received a NAACP Award for Outstanding Actress. She is making headlines once again because now she is fighting to get a pay raise so it can be similar to her co-star Anthony Anderson’s level.
According to The Root, at a recent meeting for #TimesUp, actresses not only addressed sexual assault in the workplace, but gender pay gap as well. Ross spoke out about how she is paid significantly less than Anderson for the hit show. ForHarriet.com claims Anderson makes $100,000 per episode, while Tracee Ellis Ross earns $80,000 for each show. Her pay is now being discussed, but she wants a resolution to this.
Ross if she is not paid more is threatening to do less work for the show. She has even spoke about not appearing in as many episodes and doing other work on the side over “Black-ish.” We hope Ross gets a pay raise and this stops within this industry and others.
- Rihanna Radiates At The LA Premiere Of Queen & Slim [PHOTOS]
- Aldi’s Frozen Berries Recalled; Possible Hepatitis A Contamination
- Netflix Fights Back: Response To Mo’Nique’s Lawsuit Shows Streaming Giant Isn’t Playing
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Get Paid $1,000 to Watch 24 Hallmark Christmas Movies in 12 Days
- Idris Elba Wants You To Know That He Was Just As Hot In The ’90s As He Is Today
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- Eddie Murphy Is Reprising His Role As Axel Foley For A Fourth Installment Of ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ On Netflix
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination