“Black-ish” has been a hit on ABC since it began and has only gotten more popular overtime. Ross has not only won a Golden Globe for her role, but recently received a NAACP Award for Outstanding Actress. She is making headlines once again because now she is fighting to get a pay raise so it can be similar to her co-star Anthony Anderson’s level.
According to The Root, at a recent meeting for #TimesUp, actresses not only addressed sexual assault in the workplace, but gender pay gap as well. Ross spoke out about how she is paid significantly less than Anderson for the hit show. ForHarriet.com claims Anderson makes $100,000 per episode, while Tracee Ellis Ross earns $80,000 for each show. Her pay is now being discussed, but she wants a resolution to this.
Ross if she is not paid more is threatening to do less work for the show. She has even spoke about not appearing in as many episodes and doing other work on the side over “Black-ish.” We hope Ross gets a pay raise and this stops within this industry and others.
- Ray J Posts & Deletes Suicidal Message On Instagram: “If It Wasn’t For My Kids I Would Jump Off & Die Tonight”
- Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
- Santa Puts In That Work In New ‘Violent Night’ Trailer
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
- Michaela Coel Is Beauty Personified On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- The Story Of Basketball’s Best Kept Secret Raymond Lewis Revealed In Award-Winning Documentary
- Gary’s Tea: Lyfe Jennings Receives Backlash After Sharing His Jeffrey Dahmer Prison Story [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Brat Talks About Mase & Diddy Beef & How The Music Industry REALLY Works! [WATCH]
- Cardi B Announces Her Upcoming 30th Birthday Party Theme On Twitter