“Black-ish” has been a hit on ABC since it began and has only gotten more popular overtime. Ross has not only won a Golden Globe for her role, but recently received a NAACP Award for Outstanding Actress. She is making headlines once again because now she is fighting to get a pay raise so it can be similar to her co-star Anthony Anderson’s level.
According to The Root, at a recent meeting for #TimesUp, actresses not only addressed sexual assault in the workplace, but gender pay gap as well. Ross spoke out about how she is paid significantly less than Anderson for the hit show. ForHarriet.com claims Anderson makes $100,000 per episode, while Tracee Ellis Ross earns $80,000 for each show. Her pay is now being discussed, but she wants a resolution to this.
Ross if she is not paid more is threatening to do less work for the show. She has even spoke about not appearing in as many episodes and doing other work on the side over “Black-ish.” We hope Ross gets a pay raise and this stops within this industry and others.
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy