“Black-ish” has been a hit on ABC since it began and has only gotten more popular overtime. Ross has not only won a Golden Globe for her role, but recently received a NAACP Award for Outstanding Actress. She is making headlines once again because now she is fighting to get a pay raise so it can be similar to her co-star Anthony Anderson’s level.
According to The Root, at a recent meeting for #TimesUp, actresses not only addressed sexual assault in the workplace, but gender pay gap as well. Ross spoke out about how she is paid significantly less than Anderson for the hit show. ForHarriet.com claims Anderson makes $100,000 per episode, while Tracee Ellis Ross earns $80,000 for each show. Her pay is now being discussed, but she wants a resolution to this.
Ross if she is not paid more is threatening to do less work for the show. She has even spoke about not appearing in as many episodes and doing other work on the side over “Black-ish.” We hope Ross gets a pay raise and this stops within this industry and others.
- HalloWINE: 5 Halloween Candy & Wine Pairing Recipes To Indulge In This Weekend
- Rock T’s HBCU You Know Spotlight: Huston-Tillotson University [WATCH]
- “It’s Going To Be A Thriller” Spike Lee Speaks About The Future If Donald Trump Serves Another 4 Years [VIDEO]
- Louisville Cop Sues Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker For Emotional Distress
- The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 13 Trailer Is Here & It’s Filled With Stripper Sex Drama! [WATCH]
- Dallas Police Keep Showing Up To Artist’s Home Over Terrifying Halloween Decorations
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Ice Cube Explains Why He Curved A Zoom Call With Senator Kamala Harris