Bow Wow and Reginae Carter came through to the morning show studio to talk about season 2 of “Growing Up Hip-Hop: Atlanta.” They talk about how this season differs from the first, calling it “heavier” this time around. Reginae talks about working on a book with her mom, and preparing to welcome a new baby into the house!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Life Is Good: Drake Shows Off Muscles While Recovering From Knee Surgery
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
- YFN Lucci Turns Himself In, Facing Murder Rap
- U.S. Postal Service Supervisor Sentenced For Jacking Video Games Consoles From The Mail