Gary With Da Tea is back and he is talking all about Chris Brown. He bought his daughter Royalty a pet monkey for her birthday, but never got a permit. Brown is under investigation now for this and could possibly go to jail.
Gary also spoke about this tell all book that is supposed to be coming out about Beyoncè and her family. One of her old vocal coaches alleges that Matthew Knowles did drugs. Rickey Smiley thinks that it’s not right for the vocal coach to come in and then write a book about the family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Free Smoke: Drake Finally Speaks On Pusha T & Kanye West Beef
- Trump Tells Black People To ‘Honor’ Him By Voting Republican In November
- High School Marching Band Causes Outrage After ‘John Q’ Halftime Skit
- Church Announcements: Why Pastor Won’t Be Holding On To Anyone While Baptizing Them [EXCLUSIVE]
- Starz Signs 50 Cent To Multiyear Project Deal
- On God?: Lauryn Hill Says She Canceled Nashville Show Due To Hurricane Michael
- Rock-T’s NFL Picks: Week 6 [VIDEO]
- Estate Of Prince Wants Donald Trump To Stop Playing “Purple Rain” At Rallies
- Algee Smith Wants To Be The Modern Day Will Smith For Music & Television [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Take A Look: Kehlani Announces She’s Pregnant With A Photo!