Gary With Da Tea is back and he is talking all about Chris Brown. He bought his daughter Royalty a pet monkey for her birthday, but never got a permit. Brown is under investigation now for this and could possibly go to jail.
Gary also spoke about this tell all book that is supposed to be coming out about Beyoncè and her family. One of her old vocal coaches alleges that Matthew Knowles did drugs. Rickey Smiley thinks that it’s not right for the vocal coach to come in and then write a book about the family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Hot Spot: Eddie Murphy on Potential Return to ‘Shrek’ Franchise as Donkey [WATCH]
- Black Tony Can’t Come To Work Today, Because He’s Literally Stuck [WATCH]
- Netflix’s “You People” Makes Big Splash In Opening Weekend
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Prosecutor Drops R. Kelly Sex-Abuse Charges
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Gear Up For Rihanna’s ‘Road to Halftime’ With Apple Music
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Remembers Brandon Smiley [WATCH]