As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. day, Jeff Johnson talked about how going to say the “ I Have A Dream” speech isn’t enough. Johnson talked about how when King was killed he was challenging people. He also talked about how he was a leader that evolved and did more than just fight civil rights issues.
If we are celebrating him we must do more than just say a speech. Johnson also talked about how we need to support and watch the NAACP Image Awards. It is about our culture, our movies, our music and it’s a show that celebrates us.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- Michelle Obama Preps DNC Speech Set To Be Her ‘Major Contribution To The 2020 Race’
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Viola Davis Approves of Her “WAP” Cameo That Hilariously Erased Kylie Jenner
- Tyrese Gibson Defends R. Kelly On Fat Joe’s IG Live
- ‘Sanford and Son’ & ‘Good Times’ Actor Dead At 91
- Georgia High School That Went Viral For Crowded Hallways Reports COVID Outbreak
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops