A comedian calls a ice cream shop looking to place an order. The comedian says he’s getting this ice cream because his Weight Watchers class has a day where they can eat it. He begins to ask the man on the phone about sizes and keeps asking will a pint be okay for 60 people.
Then he asked about flavors and stopped him when he said that to ask him about sizes again. The man on the phone asked for more details so he could help him with the party, but then the comedian asked do they provide a DJ. That is when the phone call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Spike Lee Possibly Working On “School Daze” Broadway Musical
- Future Opens Up About Confronting Jay-Z Over Line On ‘4:44’ Album, Tekashi 6ix9ine To Get New Lawyer & More
- Gary’s Tea: Iman Shumpert Gathering Legal Team To Make Blogs Take Down Fake Posts, Cops Called To Blac Chyna’s House Twice & More
- 10-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide After Being Brutally Bullied Over His Colostomy Bag
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Break Down Their Beef On ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Yes: Restaurants Offering Free Discounts To Workers Affected By Government Shutdown
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Tweets On Fyre: Ja Rule Sounds Off Against Struggle Music Festival Docs, Someone Take His Phone
- Four Boys, Ages 12 To 14, Arrested For Rape