A comedian calls a ice cream shop looking to place an order. The comedian says he’s getting this ice cream because his Weight Watchers class has a day where they can eat it. He begins to ask the man on the phone about sizes and keeps asking will a pint be okay for 60 people.
Then he asked about flavors and stopped him when he said that to ask him about sizes again. The man on the phone asked for more details so he could help him with the party, but then the comedian asked do they provide a DJ. That is when the phone call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Lori Harvey Makes Men Sign An NDA To Date Her! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Takeoff’s Parents Are Fighting Over His Estate After Passing With No Will [WATCH]
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Bikini Body While On Vacation
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- That Was Fast: ‘Wednesday’ Is Netflix’s Third Most Popular English-Language TV Series Ever
- Nia Long & Ime Udoka Call It Quits After 13 Years
- Governor Larry Hogan Issues Emergency Directive Banning The Use Of TikTok For State Officials
- What You Need To Know About Georgia’s Run Off Election + Kyrie Irving Loses Nike Deal [WATCH]
- 2022 People’s Choice Awards Performers & Presenters Announced