A comedian calls a ice cream shop looking to place an order. The comedian says he’s getting this ice cream because his Weight Watchers class has a day where they can eat it. He begins to ask the man on the phone about sizes and keeps asking will a pint be okay for 60 people.
Then he asked about flavors and stopped him when he said that to ask him about sizes again. The man on the phone asked for more details so he could help him with the party, but then the comedian asked do they provide a DJ. That is when the phone call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Future Hendrix: A Series Of Our Favorite Future Memes
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Beyonce Leads 2021 Grammy Nominations, Roddy Ricch Follows
- Gary’s Tea: Is LeToya Luckett Hinting At Divorce? [WATCH]
- Special K Tells The Difference Between A Black Family And A White Family’s Thanksgiving [WATCH]
- Locals Waited Over 14 Hours For Colorado’s First In-N-Out Burger
- OnlyRona: NYC Sheriff’s Office Breaks Up Sex Club Soiree In Queens
- Tyler Perry Fed Thousands Of Atlanta Families For Thanksgiving
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- China McClain: ‘I Am Doing God’s Work Now’ [VIDEO]