A comedian calls a ice cream shop looking to place an order. The comedian says he’s getting this ice cream because his Weight Watchers class has a day where they can eat it. He begins to ask the man on the phone about sizes and keeps asking will a pint be okay for 60 people.
Then he asked about flavors and stopped him when he said that to ask him about sizes again. The man on the phone asked for more details so he could help him with the party, but then the comedian asked do they provide a DJ. That is when the phone call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- Mother Turns In Son After Seeing Him On TV In Connection With Deadly Carjacking [VIDEO]
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Way of Wade: 5 Signature Plays Defined Dwyane Wade’s Storied Career
- University’s Counselors Believe White Students Need A ‘Safe Space’ To Discuss Anti-Racism
- Remy Ma & Papoose Are Starring In New VH1 Reality Show
- Machine Gun Kelly Not Impressed With Eminem’s “Killshot”, Iggy Azalea Calls Diss “Lazy Bars”
- Fans Defend Baby True Thompson After Racists Say She’s Cute But “Too Dark”