A comedian calls a ice cream shop looking to place an order. The comedian says he’s getting this ice cream because his Weight Watchers class has a day where they can eat it. He begins to ask the man on the phone about sizes and keeps asking will a pint be okay for 60 people.
Then he asked about flavors and stopped him when he said that to ask him about sizes again. The man on the phone asked for more details so he could help him with the party, but then the comedian asked do they provide a DJ. That is when the phone call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cam’ron’s Girlfriend Tawasa Harris Passes Away
- Slick Woods Has Stage 3 Malignant Melanoma Cancer: What It Is And 5 Things To Know About It
- A$AP Rocky To ‘Give Back’ By Designing Uniforms For Swedish Prison That Held Him
- Indiana University Is Supporting ‘Racist And Sexist Professor’ More Than Its Students
- Disney+ Viewers Call Out Controversial Scenes They Never Noticed As Kids
- What We Learned In 25 Minutes With Actor, Roland Lane [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Study: Doctors Should Discuss Hair Worries With Black Women To Break Down Barrier To Working Out
- Report: Chris Brown’s Ex Gives Birth to His Second Child [PHOTO]
- Does The Amount Of Sexual Partners A Woman Has A.K.A ‘Body Count’ Still Matter?
- These Black And White Photos Of Megan Thee Stallion Show A Softer Side Of The Rapper