A comedian calls a ice cream shop looking to place an order. The comedian says he’s getting this ice cream because his Weight Watchers class has a day where they can eat it. He begins to ask the man on the phone about sizes and keeps asking will a pint be okay for 60 people.
Then he asked about flavors and stopped him when he said that to ask him about sizes again. The man on the phone asked for more details so he could help him with the party, but then the comedian asked do they provide a DJ. That is when the phone call ended.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Gets Emotional When Talking About The Love Songs From Marc Daly
- LisaRaye Said This About Draya Michele Or Joseline Hernandez Reviving Her Role In The Player’s Club [WATCH]
- Mathew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Comparing Chloe Bailey To Beyoncé
- Drake To Release “Scary Hours” Ahead Of ‘Certified Lover Boy’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Black Girl Magic!”
- Hold Up I’m Just Warmin’ Up: Square Gains Majority Stake In TIDAL For $297 Million
- Michael B. Jordan Is On A Quest For Revenge In First Trailer For Amazon Studios’ “Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse”
- Bun B Keeps It Very Trill, Calls Governor Greg Abbott’s Decision To Fully Open Texas “Batsh*t Crazy”