Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- DaBaby No Longer Performing At Lollapalooza, You Know Why
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!