Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle In Emotional “Forever Stronger” Puma Campaign
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Accused By 7 More Women Of Groping
- That’s How I Feel: GIFs That Defined The Decade
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Exes Return, Relationships Are Tested & Houses Are Forclosed In #LHHNY’s Season 10 Super Trailer
- Pusha T & Wife Virginia Expecting First Child
- Cassie & Hubby Alex Fine Welcome Baby Girl
- Summer Walker Responds to Fans Booing Her at New Jersey Club
- Kanye West Covers Himself In Silver Paint For “Mary” Opera