Bernice Jenkins is back and she has the Church Announcements for the week. She was sad to report that one of the deacons got put out his house because he spent all his money on Powerball tickets. He thought Jesus was telling him he was going to win, but really he passed out drunk and his brother was talking from the other room.
Bernice also announced that security might be needed at the next usher board meeting because two of the young ladies got into a fight. One usher talked about the other ushers stinky grandson. Bernice mentioned that no one wants to hold him in church because he is so smelly.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Football Coach Hugs Armed Student After Taking Away His Shotgun
- His Airness: Michael Jordan Reveals Why He Never Spoke on Social Issues During His NBA Career
- Rihanna Blesses Us With Another Slow-Motion Video
- Suge Knight Signs Life Rights Over to Ray J
- Kanye West’s Donation To An Atlanta Church Gets Rejected Because He Supports Trump
- Khloé Kardashian Used to Date This ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star
- Kanye West Confirms Release Date For “Jesus Is King”
- Mary J. Blige, Marlon Wayans And More Added To Aretha Franklin Biopic Cast
- Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Killer Wants Attempted Murder Charges Dropped
- Devon Franklin And Cedric The Entertainer Will Produce ‘A Johnson Family Vacation’ Sequel