Having weight problems is something a lot of people have to face everyday. 2 Chainz‘s manager, Charlie Jabaley lived a certain life of late night parties, early morning meetings and so much more. Jabaley recently in a video talked about struggling to lose weight, beating a brain tumor and leaving a multi-million dollar business.
He talked about how his entire life he always went up and down the scale. Jabaley never liked looking in mirrors and had a hard time trying to address the problem. He met a man that changed his life and challenged him.
Jabaley had began running marathons, losing weight, but then hit rock bottom again. He realized after a while that he had to address the problem full on. Jabaley began going to the gym more, being ambitious and move towards success. This young mans story is not only inspirational, but teaches lessons.
- Former Football Pro Dies In Motorcycle Crash At Age 36
- Joe Budden Denies Claims That He Tears Women Down
- Ezekiel Elliott Won’t Be Charged, Security Guard Demanded $500K Per Cops
- 10 Child Stars From The 2000’s Who Grew Up To Be Fine AF (Some You Won’t Believe)
- Big Sean Gifts Detroit-Based Boys & Girls Club With New Production Studio
- Tennessee Barber Gives Discounts To Youngsters Who Read During Their Haircuts
- Princeton Program Aims To Increase Black Leadership In Art
- Large Percentage Of Americans Admit To Not Wearing Clean Underwear Everyday
- Twins Launch Philadelphia’s First Black-Owned Delivery Service
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard