Having weight problems is something a lot of people have to face everyday. 2 Chainz‘s manager, Charlie Jabaley lived a certain life of late night parties, early morning meetings and so much more. Jabaley recently in a video talked about struggling to lose weight, beating a brain tumor and leaving a multi-million dollar business.
He talked about how his entire life he always went up and down the scale. Jabaley never liked looking in mirrors and had a hard time trying to address the problem. He met a man that changed his life and challenged him.
Jabaley had began running marathons, losing weight, but then hit rock bottom again. He realized after a while that he had to address the problem full on. Jabaley began going to the gym more, being ambitious and move towards success. This young mans story is not only inspirational, but teaches lessons.
- Michelle Williams Is Okay With Not Being A Destiny’s Child Fan Favorite: “I Still Got Paid!” [VIDEO]
- “I Feel So Disconnected From God”: Popular D.C.-Area Pastor Takes Sabbatical To Prioritize His Wellness
- 50 Cent Accuses Oprah Winfrey of Only “Going After Black Men” Accused of Sexual Misconduct
- They Are Coming For Our Babies: A Daycare In Florida Policed A 2-Year-Old’s Afro
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Ex Asante McGee Claims She Was Groomed By “Sex Trainer” Assigned By The Singer
- DaBaby Gifts Ecstatic Fan With Tickets To Sold Out Show After Gas Station Freak Out
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Quavo Has Officially Produced His First Horror Film
- Juice WRLD’s Family Speaks Out on Death and Addiction Struggles