It looks like congratulations is in order for the ladies of “The Real.” The syndicated daytime talk show was just renewed until 2020. The show is in over 17 markets and is reaching nearly 37% of homes.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The show had been nominated for a Daytime Emmy and is growing on social media. According to Deadline, “The Real” has the youngest average age watching the show and has great topics where many can relate to. Hosts Adrienne Houghton, Loni Love, Jeannie Mai and Tamera Mowry-Housley talk very candidly about their lives as well as discuss relationships and current events.
President of Warner Bros., Ken Werner said, “Since 2010-11 season, 23 talk shows have launched and ’The Real’ and ‘Steve Harvey’ are the only two series to last four or more seasons. While there are other panel talk series on the air, what truly makes ‘The Real’ stand out from the pack is that it is comprised of four very strong, very authentic and very engaging hosts whose chemistry is unrivaled.” Congratulations to the ladies of “The Real.”
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Actor Jovan Adepo From Bowie State University [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Oversharing Or Transparent?! Would You Sign A Petition To Stop Will & Jada Interviews?
- ATL Got A Mayor Named Andre: Andre Dickens Wins Runoff Ballot
- Former UCF Star Otis Anderson Jr. Shot & Killed By Own Dad Over A Dog Bite
- Jacqueline Avant, Wife Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant, Shot & Killed In Home Robbery
- Oh Baby! Rihanna Rumored To Be Expecting First Child With ASAP Rocky
- Jazmine Sullivan Announces 2022 Tour, ‘Heaux Tales’
- Travis Scott Rejected By Family Of Youngest Astroworld Victim After Offering To Pay For Funeral
- Halle Berry Celebrates The Success Of ‘Bruised’ With A Solo Dance Party
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Yunetta Spring Explains How To Stand Strong In Your Boundaries [WATCH]