Come October, O.J. Simpson will be a free man for the first time in almost a decade. He reportedly already has a job offer from a brothel in Nevada, and while that’s another story altogether, it is certainly indicative of the types of jobs that are going to be available to him post-prison.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
While the options might seem endless for a public figure like OJ, Special K has a point when he lists 5 job offers he won’t be likely to receive. Click on the audio player to hear more from this hilarious exclusive clip from Special K’s Top 5 on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: Will The Kardashians Befriend OJ Simpson Again After Prison? [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: What The O.J. Simpson Case Taught Us About The Justice System [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: How Much Truth Is The New OJ Simpson Series Based Off Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
11 Interesting Facts About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Nicole Brown was originally O.J.’s mistress.
1 of 11
2. O.J. allegedly apologized over Nicole’s casket.
2 of 11
3. The glove didn’t fit because…
3 of 11
4. Marcia Clark once told Johnnie Cochran she was going commando.
4 of 11
5. The Bronco chase.
5 of 11
6. Almost 95 million people were watching the car chase.
6 of 11
7. Game 5 of the NBA Finals was also interrupted by the Bronco chase.
7 of 11
8. The Bronco chase directly affected Domino’s pizza sales.
8 of 11
9. Everything stopped on the day of O.J.’s “Not Guilty” verdict.
9 of 11
10. In The Bronco…
10 of 11
11. He tried to commit suicide in Khloe Kardashian’s bedroom.
11 of 11