It’s not a secret that Jackie Christie and Evelyn Lozada have a serious beef with each other—which worsened when Evelyn donated $3000 to Jackie’s estranged daughter who set up a GoFundMe account last fall.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
See in October, Ta’Kari Christie created that crowdsourcing page to help pay her son’s health care bills after he was burned badly at his daycare. Evelyn paid the total funds Ta’Kari was asking for, while Jackie gave nothing saying that if Ta’Kari wanted money then she needed to ask her for it. Apparently Jackie believes that Evelyn’s generosity was a bit too much.
Now that both Evelyn and Christie are on the sixth season Basketball Wives this tension will definitely be televised. But Evelyn wants for people to know her side of the story—and an upcoming episode of The Real Evelyn allows her to do just that.
She shared with guest host Joseline Hernandez what her real intentions were.
“No I gave… Look, when I sent the money, it was really just me connecting with… like her grandson’s picture was all over social media. I mean, I don’t know if you guys seen it, but he was burned at a daycare. And for me, I couldn’t help but to connect that with my son. TMZ reached out, I didn’t say anything. I didn’t comment on Twitter. I didn’t comment on Instagram. I just donated the money and that’s all it was for me,” Lozada told the co-hosts.
She added “So for anybody to think that I’m going to use this INCIDENT to try to get fame… And who are you? It’s not like I donated money to Beyoncé’s child or something like… nobody really cares. But… the picture speaks for itself, like I don’t know what human being wouldn’t be moved by that photo that was shown.
Take a look:
Watch the entire episode on Monday, May 1.
Real Basketball Wives Of Some Of The Most Famous Players [PHOTOS]
1. JessicaSource:PR 1 of 21
2. SavannahSource:PRPhotos.com 2 of 21
3. AlexisSource:PRPhotos.com 3 of 21
4. TeyanaSource:Instagram 4 of 21
5. AyeshaSource:Instagram 5 of 21
6. YvetteSource:PR 6 of 21
7. TamiaSource:Tamia Instagra 7 of 21
8. Nia Long (honorable mention)Source:Nia Long Instagram 8 of 21
9. Jada Paul9 of 21
10. MonicaSource:Monica Instagram 10 of 21
11. Giovanni is married to Dallas Mavericks star Rashard LewisSource:Twitter 11 of 21
12. Tori is married to LA Clippers player Jamal CrawfordSource:Instagram 12 of 21
13. Erika is married to retired NBA veteran Chris WebberSource:Instagram 13 of 21
14. Ecko is married to Sacremento Kings star Rudy GaySource:Instagram 14 of 21
15. Faith is married to Miami Heat star Udonis HaslemSource:Instagram 15 of 21
16. Lala is married to NY Knicks player Carmelo AnthonySource:Instagram 16 of 21
17. Cookie is married to NBA veteran Magic Johnson17 of 21
18. Jackie is married to retired NBA veteran Doug Christie18 of 21
19. Gabrielle Union is married to Miami Heat player Dwayne WadeSource:Instagram 19 of 21
20. Adrienne is married to Miami Heat star Chris BoshSource:Instagram 20 of 21
21. Vanessa is married to LA Lakers star Kobe BryantSource:Instagram 21 of 21