Sometimes, black men and black women just can’t seem to see eye to eye. Often, one group feels neglected or hurt by the other. But despite those miscommunications, the love between black men and black women is real. In this video, black women share all of the reasons they love black men.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
These fabulous women decided that they wanted to make that very message heard loud and clear. Check out this exclusive video to for more in this beautiful exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Celebrating Black Love
1. Solange and Alan Ferguson1 of 7
2. Ice Cube and Kimberly2 of 7
3. Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker3 of 7
4. David and Tamela Mann4 of 7
5. Laila Ali and Curtis Conway5 of 7
6. Terry and Rebecca Crews6 of 7
7. Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha7 of 7
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!