Sometimes, black men and black women just can’t seem to see eye to eye. Often, one group feels neglected or hurt by the other. But despite those miscommunications, the love between black men and black women is real. In this video, black women share all of the reasons they love black men.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
These fabulous women decided that they wanted to make that very message heard loud and clear. Check out this exclusive video to for more in this beautiful exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Celebrating Black Love
1. Solange and Alan Ferguson1 of 28
2. Ice Cube and Kimberly2 of 28
3. Niecy Nash and Jay Tucker3 of 28
4. Tia and Corey Hardict4 of 28
5. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert5 of 28
6. David and Tamela Mann6 of 28
7. Laila Ali and Curtis Conway7 of 28
8. Morris Chestnut and his wife8 of 28
9. Shannon and Monica Brown9 of 28
10. Terry and Rebecca Crews10 of 28
11. Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha11 of 28
12. LeBron and Savannah James12 of 28
13. Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin13 of 28
14. Devon Franklin and Meagan Good14 of 28
15. Tamia and Grant Hill15 of 28
16. Denzel and Pauletta Washington16 of 28
17. Keisha and Omar Epps17 of 28
18. Bill & Camille Cosby18 of 28
19. Alfre Woodward and Roderick Spencer19 of 28
20. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance20 of 28
21. Jada and Will Smith21 of 28
22. Beyonce and Jay-Z22 of 28
23. Nicole and Boris Kodjoe23 of 28
24. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz24 of 28
25. Tiny and T.I.25 of 28
26. Samuel L. Jackson & Latanya Richardson26 of 28
27. Rodney Peete & Holly Robinson Peete27 of 28
28. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis28 of 28
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!