Check out the ironically-named rap/pop duo Rich White Ladies and the music video for their single, “Wimbledon.”
Comprised of Bronx-born best friends Scotty Rebel and Tokyo Diiva, Rich White Ladies insists that although their sound is at first glance music solely suited for the turn-up, it’s “smart.” “You can say something AND have a good time,” they note.
Well, what do you think? The hilarious, ridiculous and rowdy video is the perfect fit for what may very well become our favorite ratchet summer jam. Click on the video player above to watch and see what we mean!
RELATED: Meek Mill “Monster” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
RELATED: David Guetta Feat. Nicki Minaj, Afrojack, & Bebe Rexha “Hey Mama” [NEW MUSIC VIDEO]
RELATED: D. Green – For The F.E.W. (Fans EveryWhere) Is Just For You [VIDEO]
Rich White Ladies [PHOTOS]
6 photos Launch gallery
1. Tokyo Diiva and Scotty Rebel of "Rich White Ladies"
1 of 6
2. Rich White Ladies in the music video for "Wimbledon"
2 of 6
3. Rich White Ladies
3 of 6
4. Rich White Ladies in the music video for "Wimbledon"
4 of 6
5. "Rich White Ladies" album cover
5 of 6
6. Tokyo Diiva and Scotty Rebel of "Rich White Ladies"
6 of 6