Marsai Martin is growing up right before our eyes.
She was once a mere 9-year-old on the debut season of Black-ish back in 2014 and now she’s a whole 15-years-old! And like the fab mogul in making that the Little executive producer is, she celebrated in style.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Over Labor Day weekend, Marsai had an amazing bowling birthday party at Lucky Strike LA with her nearest and dearest friends. Of course, the pintsized fashion icon was there in style. Rocking a neon, Muehleder dress and later a costume change (of the diva!), Marsai rocked it!
And with guests including Insecure’s Yvonne Orji, Oscar nominee Don Cheadle and Christina Milian, we know she had a blast.
Take a look:
Fifteen and Fly! Marsai Martin Glowed In Neon Yellow At Her Bowling Birthday Party was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Marsai Martin and Pal Skai JacksonSource:Getty
The ladies are exuding happiness and joy right here!
2. Blow Out The Candles!Source:Getty
3. Bridgid Coulter, Don Cheadle and Marsai MartinSource:Getty
4. It’s Jenga Time!Source:Getty
5. Rico Rodriguez and Marsai MartinSource:Getty
6. Yvonne Orji Comes Through To CelebrateSource:Getty
7. Violet Madison Nash, Christina Milian, Marsai Martin and Jeannie MaiSource:Getty
8. Marsai Martin, Lala Milan and Maya PackerSource:Getty
9. Say Cheese!Source:Getty
10. It’s My Birthday!Source:Getty
The Hot Spot: Basketball Wives' Brittish Williams Pleads Guilty to 15 Felonies [LISTEN]
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
NBA All-Star Carmelo Anthony Announces Retirement
He’s Back! Jamie Foxx Announces Return To TV With New Show
Jay Z & Beyoncé Purchase The Most Expensive Home In California History, Twitter Is Full of Haters
Kandi Burruss’ Surprise Turks And Caicos Birthday Trip Was Stylishly Lit
Beyoncé Embraces London In A Dapper Michael Kors Suit
Nick Cannon Mixes Up Baby Mom’s Gifts on Mother’s Day: ‘I Tried My Best’