The television rumor mill is always churning, especially in the world of reality TV. When it comes to Bravo’s global phenomenon The Real Housewives, there will always be talk about who’s leaving, who’s arriving and who’s having beef when the cameras stop rolling.
The latest is a report that will get many fans of the franchise excited by way of The Jasmine Brand, who exclusively reports that The Real Housewives Of New Orleans is currently in development.
The outlet states that Bravo is, in their words, “looking specifically for NBA wives from the New Orleans Pelicans and local well-known socialites to join the franchise.” No women have been hired or rumored to be attached so far, with Bravo currently in the “planning phase” according to The Jasmine Brand. Of course, being that reality TV fans won’t be looking to wait for long, we went along and scoured The Big Easy for some very viable ladies who could make for potential N’awlins Housewives.
The ladies we chose range from multiple avenues of business, from sports management and changing the game of tech to designers and a millionaire makeup maven you might even follow on Instagram. Overall, we’re just glad to put you on to who these ladies are during Women’s History Month even if they don’t make it on your primetime schedule. Fingers crossed though!
Keep scrolling to check out 10 women who we think would be amazing if The Real Housewives Of New Orleans goes into production:
- Michelle Obama Admits She’s A Real Housewives Of Potomac Fan
- Will Smith’s Ex Wife, Sheree Zampino Says She Wouldn’t Join Real Housewives Cast If Jada Pinkett Smith Was On The Show
- Gary’s Tea: Porsha Williams Is Returning To Bravo + Amber Rose Says She Doesn’t Believe In God [WATCH]
10 Potential Castmates For ‘The Real Housewives Of New Orleans’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com
1. Raynell “Supa Cent” Steward – Makeup Entrepreneur
2. Kristen Scott – Author / Former Cast Member of ‘Basketball Wives’
3. Sevetri Wilson – Tech Entrepreneur
4. Adrinda Kelly – Executive Director, Black Education For New Orleans (BE NOLA)
5. Dr. Sophia Aomo Omoro – Surgeon / Designer
6. Brandi Grimaldi – Bag Designer
7. Amber Ward – Hair & Beauty Entrepreneur
8. Ariel Wineburg-Felton – Lifestyle Blogger
9. Arielle Brown – Real Estate / Skincare Entrepreneur
10. Swin Cash-Canal – VP Basketball Operations & Team Development, New Orleans Pelicans
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Burn Baby Burn: Joe Biden’s Birthday Cake Sparks Mass Meme Production on Social Media
Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress
From Rhymes To Redemption: Secular Artists Who Turned Their Lives Over To Christ