Mimi Faust‘s new boyfriend Nikko is finally speaking out about the gay rumors, his relationship with the “Love & Hip Hop” star and the beef with K. Michelle. In his first sit-down interview with cottenkandi.com, the handsome producer, writer, artist who has worked with Grammy Award winner Timbaland, Tamia, Case,Katharine Mcfee, Trackmasters, and several international artists, does not hold back on his feelings towards K.Here’s an excerpt from the interview:
When did you guys meet and began dating?
We’ve known each other for about 12 years. We just started rekindling the new flames that we want to. We just saw each other at the VMA’s so about a good 4 or 5 months now.
So there’s no more Stevie J and Mimi, Joseline love triangle?
Absolutely. No more Stevie J.
How do you want to address rumors, allegations K. Michelle made about you being gay?
I want to address them by saying I’m not gay. I’m not bisexual and I’m not on the down low. I’m a straight man and heterosexual. Anybody who knows me and if you want to do your research you can check all this out. There’s a slew of guys that know me and know what I’m about. The way I raise myself is that I’m a street kid from Brooklyn. So anybody that knows me from Brooklyn they can tell you my resume.
Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week 2-27-13
1. Michelle ObamaSource: 1 of 12
2. La La AnthonySource: 2 of 12
3. Erica MenaSource: 3 of 12
4. Solange KnowlesSource: 4 of 12
5. Melanie BrownSource: 5 of 12
6. Zoe KravitzSource: 6 of 12
7. Halle BerrySource: 7 of 12
8. Melanie FionaSource: 8 of 12
9. Tracee Ellis RossSource: 9 of 12
10. Naomi CampbellSource: 10 of 12
11. Tahiry JoseSource: 11 of 12
12. Olivia LongottSource: 12 of 12
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley … LIKE Him On Facebook!
Mimi Faust’s Boyfriend Denies Gay Rumors, Confirms Relationship & Slams K. Michelle [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com