Many were sad back in June when Toys ‘R’ Us closed all of its US stores. According to CNN Money, it was all part of the businesses bankruptcy and liquidation plan. Get excited though because you might be able to become a Toys ‘R’ Us kid again!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
2 weeks after the announcement of the closing of Toys ‘R’ Us founder, Charles Lazarus passed away at the age of 94. The owners of the toy store are looking to restart the business as this information was disclosed in a court filing this week. An auction was supposed to happen, but owners of the company decided to cancel the auction. Toys ‘R’ Us would like to, “create new, domestic, retail operating businesses under the Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us names, as well as expand its international presence and further develop its private brands business.”
It’s not certain on how Toys ‘R’ Us will come back to life, but we will just watch and wait. With Christmas time coming around this will be perfect for shopping!
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball