Many were sad back in June when Toys ‘R’ Us closed all of its US stores. According to CNN Money, it was all part of the businesses bankruptcy and liquidation plan. Get excited though because you might be able to become a Toys ‘R’ Us kid again!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
2 weeks after the announcement of the closing of Toys ‘R’ Us founder, Charles Lazarus passed away at the age of 94. The owners of the toy store are looking to restart the business as this information was disclosed in a court filing this week. An auction was supposed to happen, but owners of the company decided to cancel the auction. Toys ‘R’ Us would like to, “create new, domestic, retail operating businesses under the Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us names, as well as expand its international presence and further develop its private brands business.”
It’s not certain on how Toys ‘R’ Us will come back to life, but we will just watch and wait. With Christmas time coming around this will be perfect for shopping!
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Issa Rae & Kumail Nanjiani Find Themselves On The Run In Comedic Trailer to ‘The Lovebirds’
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!
- Ray J Talks Urban One Honors, Reveals How He Came Up With The “Epik” Name For His Son [VIDEO]
- Tisha Campbell “Shocked” By Martin’s Comments About Past Lawsuit [WATCH]
- This ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Failed Their Driver’s Test Twice!