It’s a sad day for millennials and toy collectors everywhere! Toys R Us closed their last stores in the US this weekand now their beloved mascot Geoffrey Giraffe is unemployed.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A photo of Geoffrey in an empty store with his suitcase and vacation clothes is making it’s round on social media, and it’s probably the saddest thing you’ll see today.
The former magical store for kids is now a no mans land. Guess they children will be buying toys online from now on.
But the final message on the store’s website is what put the icing the sentimental cake:
So long, Geoffrey! We shall meet again.
- Joycelyn Savage Is Still Team R. Kelly, Says He’s Reading Fan Letters
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Prosecutors Ask For Reduced Sentence Thanks to His “Extraordinary” Snitching
- Cardi B Responds To Offset Social Media Hack, “We Good Over Here”
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Could Your Permanent Hair Dye Increase Your Risk Of Developing Breast Cancer?
No More Toys ‘R Us: Geoffrey Giraffe Is Officially Unemployed [PHOTOS] was originally published on globalgrind.com