It’s a sad day for millennials and toy collectors everywhere! Toys R Us closed their last stores in the US this weekand now their beloved mascot Geoffrey Giraffe is unemployed.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
A photo of Geoffrey in an empty store with his suitcase and vacation clothes is making it’s round on social media, and it’s probably the saddest thing you’ll see today.
The former magical store for kids is now a no mans land. Guess they children will be buying toys online from now on.
But the final message on the store’s website is what put the icing the sentimental cake:
So long, Geoffrey! We shall meet again.
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- “Pray For Me”: Loni Love Is Cutting All Alcohol In Preparation For Season 6 Of The Real
No More Toys ‘R Us: Geoffrey Giraffe Is Officially Unemployed [PHOTOS] was originally published on globalgrind.com