Traci Braxton came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about the latest season of the “Braxton Family Values” and the emotional episode when they met with Iyanla Vanzant. So many rumors have gone around about why Traci was the only person that came to film for the show. She mentioned that she loves her job and her family knew that she was going to continue on with or without them.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Traci spoke about how they all got on a call and when all of them decided to strike against the show she told them she wasn’t going to do that. She believes she has an obligation and loves what she does. This season we’ve watched Traci and friends such as, Phaedra Parks, Flavor Flav, Kym Whitley on the show. The angle is to show a different side to Traci because she feels people don’t know who she really is.
During the interview Traci got real as she talked about the explosive episode with Vanzant. Things got very heated between the family and a lot of yelling was done. Traci hasn’t spoken to Tamar Braxton and also mentioned she hasn’t met her new man. Through all the ups and downs Traci loves her family, but she loves her job on this television show and won’t let anyone stand in the way with it. Traci spoke about how when they were younger she was the protector over her sisters, but right now she’s doing what she wants to do for her family and career.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Yung Miami Of City Girls Admits She Doesn’t Drink Water [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West, Ronnie & Shamari DeVoe Owes Over $300,000 In Back Taxes & More
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Inmate Punched While Handcuffed Sues Louisville Jail Officers In Assault Caught On Video [VIDEO]
- Queen Naija Calls Pastor John P. Kee A “Fake” Christian After He Accuses Her Of Swiping His Gospel Melody
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake & Cardi B Lead The 2019 Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host