Traci Braxton came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about the latest season of the “Braxton Family Values” and the emotional episode when they met with Iyanla Vanzant. So many rumors have gone around about why Traci was the only person that came to film for the show. She mentioned that she loves her job and her family knew that she was going to continue on with or without them.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Traci spoke about how they all got on a call and when all of them decided to strike against the show she told them she wasn’t going to do that. She believes she has an obligation and loves what she does. This season we’ve watched Traci and friends such as, Phaedra Parks, Flavor Flav, Kym Whitley on the show. The angle is to show a different side to Traci because she feels people don’t know who she really is.
During the interview Traci got real as she talked about the explosive episode with Vanzant. Things got very heated between the family and a lot of yelling was done. Traci hasn’t spoken to Tamar Braxton and also mentioned she hasn’t met her new man. Through all the ups and downs Traci loves her family, but she loves her job on this television show and won’t let anyone stand in the way with it. Traci spoke about how when they were younger she was the protector over her sisters, but right now she’s doing what she wants to do for her family and career.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 12-Year-Old Twins Create Care Packages For Girls In Need
- #BossMoves: Ciara And Russell Wilson Are The Co-Owners Of A Pro Soccer Team
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- NBA Star Kawhi Leonard Donates One Million Backpacks To Underserved Children In Los Angeles
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconology’
- Dave Chappelle Is Hosting A Free Block Party In Dayton, Ohio Following The City’s Mass Shooting
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Unveiled Their Aaliyah Wax Figure [PHOTO]
- Reginae Carter Buys Her First Crib, She Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Cleveland Cop Accused Of Urinating On 12-Year Old Girl At School Bus Stop
- People Weren’t Too Pleased That Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball