Meek Mill is releasing new music and according to The Jasmine Brand will be starring in Jada Pinkett-Smith’s film, “12 O’Clock Boys.” This film will be an adaptation of Lotfy Nathan’s documentary from 2013. “12 O’Clock Boys,” the movie was ordered by Sony and Overbrook Entertainment. Meek Mill is excited to take on this role and possibly do more movies in the future.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Production has already begun and it will tell a story about a character named “Mouse.” His goal in the film is to be initiated into a bike riders gang named, “Midnight Clique,” that’s from Baltimore, Maryland. Meek Mill is stepping into the big role as the leader of the bike gang that Mouse wants to join.
He will play alongside, Teyonah Paris, Jahi Winston and Will Catlett. Winston will play Mouse’s character. This is not Mill’s first movie, he starred in the movie “Streets,” which was released in 2011. We can’t wait to see this film and congratulations on landing the role!
- Jeff Johnson: 3 Things About Kobe Bryant You Should Remember [VIDEO]
- Russell Simmons Accusers Premiere Doc at Sundance Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Having Difficult Conversations With Your Children [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show Remembers Kobe Bryant & Sends Love To Kids [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley To Host 21st Annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration
- Why Kobe Bryant Traveled By Helicopter
- Grammys 2020: Full List Of Winners
- ‘Power’ Recap: We Witness Councilman Tate’s ‘Reversal of Fortune’
- Kirk Franklin Takes Home Two New Grammys For His Birthday
- Meek Mill Exchanges Words With Ex Nicki Minaj & Her Husband During Shouting Match