Meek Mill is releasing new music and according to The Jasmine Brand will be starring in Jada Pinkett-Smith’s film, “12 O’Clock Boys.” This film will be an adaptation of Lotfy Nathan’s documentary from 2013. “12 O’Clock Boys,” the movie was ordered by Sony and Overbrook Entertainment. Meek Mill is excited to take on this role and possibly do more movies in the future.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Production has already begun and it will tell a story about a character named “Mouse.” His goal in the film is to be initiated into a bike riders gang named, “Midnight Clique,” that’s from Baltimore, Maryland. Meek Mill is stepping into the big role as the leader of the bike gang that Mouse wants to join.
He will play alongside, Teyonah Paris, Jahi Winston and Will Catlett. Winston will play Mouse’s character. This is not Mill’s first movie, he starred in the movie “Streets,” which was released in 2011. We can’t wait to see this film and congratulations on landing the role!
- Falynn Pina Engaged To Her Boo Jaylan Banks After ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Scandal
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Moving Beyond The Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured
- Just “Ye”: Kanye West Officially Got A Judge To Approve His Name Change Request
- Seeing Green: Drake Invests In OVO 40’s Toronto Cannabis Company Bullrider
- EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown Gives Advice On Signs Your Child Is In An Abusive Relationship