While on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Tichina spoke about how doing the show “Martin” helped her learn how to be quick on her feet. Everyone keeps asking about a reboot and she mentioned that it’s hard to do something like that after the death of Tommy Ford. She spoke about how everyone worked together so well and the same thing is happening on “The Neighborhood.” Tichina feels blessed that she’s been able to work all this time and plans on, “Leaving a legacy of good work.” We can’t wait to see her new show and are looking forward to hopefully seeing a reboot of “Martin,” or a movie!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship