While on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Tichina spoke about how doing the show “Martin” helped her learn how to be quick on her feet. Everyone keeps asking about a reboot and she mentioned that it’s hard to do something like that after the death of Tommy Ford. She spoke about how everyone worked together so well and the same thing is happening on “The Neighborhood.” Tichina feels blessed that she’s been able to work all this time and plans on, “Leaving a legacy of good work.” We can’t wait to see her new show and are looking forward to hopefully seeing a reboot of “Martin,” or a movie!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Issa Recap: Twitter’s Most Talked About Moments From The Lox & Dipset Verzuz Battle
- DaBaby Reportedly DaDropped The Ball on Delivering Apologies To Festivals
- Front Page News: Two More Officers Who Responded To Capitol Riots Have Committed Suicide [WATCH]
- Nurse Alice Informs Parents On How To Prep Kids For Returning To In-Person School [WATCH]
- Motherly Bond: Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- T.I. Was Arrested In Amsterdam After A Bike Incident With A Cop
- Melo To LA: Carmelo Anthony Heading To The Los Angeles Lakers To Team Up With His Buddy LeBron James
- Beyoncé’s Mom Thinks “BLACK IS KING” Lacked Promo By Disney+ Due To Racism
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19