While on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Tichina spoke about how doing the show “Martin” helped her learn how to be quick on her feet. Everyone keeps asking about a reboot and she mentioned that it’s hard to do something like that after the death of Tommy Ford. She spoke about how everyone worked together so well and the same thing is happening on “The Neighborhood.” Tichina feels blessed that she’s been able to work all this time and plans on, “Leaving a legacy of good work.” We can’t wait to see her new show and are looking forward to hopefully seeing a reboot of “Martin,” or a movie!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Viola Davis Approves of Her “WAP” Cameo That Hilariously Erased Kylie Jenner
- Tyrese Gibson Defends R. Kelly On Fat Joe’s IG Live
- ‘Sanford and Son’ & ‘Good Times’ Actor Dead At 91
- Georgia High School That Went Viral For Crowded Hallways Reports COVID Outbreak
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Zoe Kravitz Slams Hulu For Lack Of Shows Featuring Women In Lead Roles
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T