While on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” Tichina spoke about how doing the show “Martin” helped her learn how to be quick on her feet. Everyone keeps asking about a reboot and she mentioned that it’s hard to do something like that after the death of Tommy Ford. She spoke about how everyone worked together so well and the same thing is happening on “The Neighborhood.” Tichina feels blessed that she’s been able to work all this time and plans on, “Leaving a legacy of good work.” We can’t wait to see her new show and are looking forward to hopefully seeing a reboot of “Martin,” or a movie!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Breaking: Several Injured In California School Shooting
- Prince’s Cousin Revealed He Overdosed & Died Days Before His Death On The Plane!
- Gayle King Did A Nude Photoshoot In College
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams, All Eyes On T.I.
- El Chapo’s Wife Set To Appear On VH1’s ‘Cartel Crew’ Reality Show
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Dwight Howard Jokingly Reveals Why He And Javale McGee Wanted To Fight Shaq
- Eric B. Released From Jail After Being Arrested On A Warrant From 2002
- Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Down Into Tears Recalling Her Mother’s Battle With Drug Addiction