Many enjoy watching gender reveals on social media and seeing the reactions of the parents-to-be as well as the family get excited. The Washington Post reports that Dennis Dickey an off-duty Border Patrol agent wanted to do an exciting gender reveal party for his wife, but it ended in a wildfire. This fire happened in April of last year and now Dickey will spend five years on probation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He also has to pay over $8 million in restitution. Dickey filled a target with colored powder and when it exploded was supposed to come out either blue or pink. This target that was also filled with Tannerite and reports say it’s highly explosive.
This fire spread very quickly over 47,000 acres and it took nearly 800 firefighters to control it. Although, Dickey admitted and took responsibility for starting the fire he also was changed with violating U.S. Forest Service as well as causing a fire without a permit. Dickey signed an agreement to begin paying $500 a month for the next 20 years.
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week Read More
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret Read More
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested H… Read More
- The Toronto Raptors Gave Drake A Jacket Worth $769K Read More
- Virgil Abloh Gives Serena Williams A 1 of 1 Off-White Nike Air Force 1 Read More
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After ‘Heinous’ Sexual Assault And Beating, Police Say Read More
- HBO Programming President Says Arya Stark ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoff Is Not Happening Read More
- Sacramento Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest Read More
- Deep: Big Sean Addresses Nipsey Hussle’s Killer in Instagram TV Video Read More
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son? Read More