Black Tony is a hot mess and didn’t come to work today. He called Rickey Smiley to talk about how they disrespect Gucci Mane and his wife, Keyshia Ka’Oir. Black tony told Rickey to go on his phone and check out Ebony magazine because Ka’Oir was on the cover.
When Rickey looked he told Black Tony he was wrong and that it’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Black Tony got really emotional because Ka’Oir has done so much, she left a NBA player for Gucci Mane and acted on “The Cosby Show.” Rickey had to correct him because he was really referring to Keyshia Cole and Keisha Knight Pulliam, but Black Tony kept crying.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s