Black Tony is a hot mess and didn’t come to work today. He called Rickey Smiley to talk about how they disrespect Gucci Mane and his wife, Keyshia Ka’Oir. Black tony told Rickey to go on his phone and check out Ebony magazine because Ka’Oir was on the cover.
When Rickey looked he told Black Tony he was wrong and that it’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Black Tony got really emotional because Ka’Oir has done so much, she left a NBA player for Gucci Mane and acted on “The Cosby Show.” Rickey had to correct him because he was really referring to Keyshia Cole and Keisha Knight Pulliam, but Black Tony kept crying.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tyler Perry And Family Demand Second Autopsy For Convicted Murderer Nephew Who “Committed Suicide” In Prison
- Somebody Help Black Tony Call Uber!
- Boosie Addresses His Comments About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter Zaya [VIDEO]]
- Future Ordered To Take DNA Test To Determine Paternity Of Eliza Reign’s Daughter
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins