Black Tony is a hot mess and didn’t come to work today. He called Rickey Smiley to talk about how they disrespect Gucci Mane and his wife, Keyshia Ka’Oir. Black tony told Rickey to go on his phone and check out Ebony magazine because Ka’Oir was on the cover.
When Rickey looked he told Black Tony he was wrong and that it’s Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Black Tony got really emotional because Ka’Oir has done so much, she left a NBA player for Gucci Mane and acted on “The Cosby Show.” Rickey had to correct him because he was really referring to Keyshia Cole and Keisha Knight Pulliam, but Black Tony kept crying.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Passionate About Making A Difference’: The Wilsons To Donate $500K Annually To Colorado Nonprofits
- Getty To Digitize Historic Jet And Ebony Images Through Photo Archive Acquisition
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- EXCLUSIVE: “Bodies Bodies Bodies” Cast Reveal The Killer Among Them, That Slapping Scene & More
- Tessa Thompson Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Ginger Red Hair
- Netflix’s ‘First Kill’ Showrunner Says THIS Spelled Death For Vamp Series
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Talk Toxic Friendships And Triggering Terminology
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Summer Walker Goes On A Very Awkward Chicken Shop Date [Watch]
- Front Page News: Monkeypox Is Officially A Public Health Emergency + Breonna Taylor Gets Justice