Black Tony is on the come up and couldn’t make it to the morning meeting. He told Rickey Smiley that he’s about to be in Guinness World Records, but didn’t say it right. Black Tony mentioned that he’s going to do something historical by being the person to stay up the longest in the world.
He’s been up for 3 days, but met a crackhead at the trap that’s been up for 4 days. Rickey asked him who’s been recording this and Black Tony mentioned that his girl has been. She’s think it’s dumb, but we will see if Black Tony makes it to the Guinness World Records.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jaguar Wright Accuses Common Of Sexual Assault
- Police Seize Almost 400 Pounds Of Heroin From The Bluff In Largest Drug Bust Ever
- Roc Nation Partners With Brooklyn’s Long Island University For New School
- Tory Lanez Hasn’t Been Deported, Spotted At McDonald’s
- So Long TikTok?: Instagram Finally Brings Reels To The United States
- Juelz Santana Is Free From Prison
- Hot Spot: Kevin Hart Receives Backlash For Supporting Ellen Degeneres [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Caused The Explosion In Lebanon [VIDEO]
- George Floyd Hologram Memorial Launches At Sites Of Confederate Statues
- Second Grader In Georgia Tests Positive For COVID-19 On First Day Of School