Black Tony is on the come up and couldn’t make it to the morning meeting. He told Rickey Smiley that he’s about to be in Guinness World Records, but didn’t say it right. Black Tony mentioned that he’s going to do something historical by being the person to stay up the longest in the world.
He’s been up for 3 days, but met a crackhead at the trap that’s been up for 4 days. Rickey asked him who’s been recording this and Black Tony mentioned that his girl has been. She’s think it’s dumb, but we will see if Black Tony makes it to the Guinness World Records.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- A$AP Rocky Mentioned By Ambassador Sondland During Impeachment Testimony
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Livin’ It Up: Ja Rule Cleared Of Any Wrongdoing In Fyre Festival Fiasco
- Kodak Black Getting College Diploma In Prison, Applies For Rehab
- Former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh Facing Federal Fraud Charges
- Chanel Iman & Sterling Shepard’s Family H&M Ads Are A Holiday Mood! [PHOTOS]
- Welp! This Is How And Why Tami Roman’s Hair Fell Out
- 8-Year-Old Barred From Picture Day, Finally Gets Her Glamour Shot
- Billboard’s 100 Best Albums of the Decade
- Orange Is The New Black Star Danielle Brooks Welcomes Her First Child! [PHOTOS]