Black Tony is on the come up and couldn’t make it to the morning meeting. He told Rickey Smiley that he’s about to be in Guinness World Records, but didn’t say it right. Black Tony mentioned that he’s going to do something historical by being the person to stay up the longest in the world.
He’s been up for 3 days, but met a crackhead at the trap that’s been up for 4 days. Rickey asked him who’s been recording this and Black Tony mentioned that his girl has been. She’s think it’s dumb, but we will see if Black Tony makes it to the Guinness World Records.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lizzo’s Extra Long Braid And Gold Fronts Are The Mood All 2021
- Crystal Smith Responds To Viral Tweet About Ne-Yo’s Ex, Monyetta Shaw
- Rock-T Gives An Update On Tiger Woods’ Car Crash Injuries [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What You Need To Know About The New Coronavirus Bill [WATCH]
- Baton Rouge Police Under Investigation After Video Shows Officer Choking A 13-Year-Old Black Boy
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number” Featuring Tank
- Here’s How Maxine Waters Feels About “W.A.P.” With Megan Thee Stallion
- Kandi Burruss Speaks On Kenya Moore’s Behavior After #Strippergate
- K. Michelle Addresses Her Butt Falling Out Of Place On IG Live
- “I Don’t Give A Sh*t” Syleena Johnson Shares Her Thoughts On Kim And Kanye’s Divorce