R&B Singer Mario is returning to the scene as a recurring cast member on the fifth season of Empire.
Mario is playing “an earnest, up-and-coming R&B singer who supports his ailing sister” named Devon who will shake up the Lyon Family. Both the Empire and Lyon Family Management will be attempting to sign him as an artist, which we are sure will lead to plenty of drama worth watching.
Season 5 of Empire will premiere September 26th and as for Mario, the singer has recently released a new single titled Drowning.
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Jamaica Declares State Of Emergency In 9 Parishes To Combat Violent Crime
- Jackie Chan Is In Talks To Finally Make ‘Rush Hour 4’
- ABC Probing T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach’s Whirlwind Romance
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral