Comedian Marvin Hunter came by “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about what a blessing it’s been to tour lately. He has been working with Kevin Hart and Rickey Smiley for quite some time and is so happy about the opportunity. Hunter mentioned that when Rickey introduces him it’s pretty interesting.
They dap each other up and then Rickey whispers to him,”You know you gonna bomb.” It’s funny because the crowd is cheering for him and Rickey tries to play him. Hunter mentioned that he didn’t get into this business until he was 39 and wants everyone to know it doesn’t matter how old you are, go after your dreams.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rihanna Presents Mary J. Blige With BET Awards Lifetime Honor [VIDEO]
- ‘Black Ink Crew’ Compton Spinoff Coming To VH1 This Summer
- Supreme Teases Collab With Buju Banton
- Cardi B Indicted On Multiple Felony Charges Following 2018 Club Brawl Yet Chanted “I Ain’t Going To Jail” At BET Performance
- This Twitter Choose Your Own Adventure Thread Lets You Pretend To Be Beyonce’s Assistant
- You Can Now Live in Biggie’s Childhood Brooklyn Home… For $4,000 A Month
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With MAC To Release Lipstick, ‘French Silk’
- Halle Berry’s Home Was Almost Seized By A Delusional Man
- Nipsey Hussle’s Daughter Honors Him At Her Graduation
- John Singleton’s Ex Blasts BET For Not Honoring Him Properly At Award Show