Nas and Kelis haven’t been together since 2009 but their custody battle over son Knight, now 9 has dragged on for years. While Nas recently gained joint custody of his son, apparently the issues between the former couple have not been resolved. Nas went on Instagram to unleash a six-part, heartfelt response both to Kelis’ recent revelations about abuse in their marriage, as well as defending himself as a father in his efforts to be a present dad in his son’s life.
Do you think Nas should have gone public with something this personal or was he right to defend himself since Kelis has spoken out?
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
Nas Tells His Side Of The Story Of Custody Battle With Kelis In Revealing Instagram Posts was originally published on blackamericaweb.com