Childish Gambino is touring currently with Vince Staples and Rae Sremmurd. Adidas just announced an endorsement deal with him and they are pretty excited about it. Headkrack thinks that instead of them designing a sneaker for him they should do a sandals.
Childish Gambino is very artsy and it fits his style a little more. Rickey Smiley mentioned that Noah had nice sandals and David had the high top sandals. We will see what the sneaker looks like when Adidas debuts it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Georgia Teen in Critical Condition After Shootout Near Six Flags
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Diddy Sex Abuse Trial Judge Says Accuser Must ID Herself
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle Ruined His Career
- Right On?: Hip-Hop Is Platforming Instead Of Fighting The Power
- Issa Rae, Taraji P. Henson And More Light Up The Red Carpet At The American Black Film Festival Honors
- Drake’s OVO Announces Collaboration With Japanese Brand NEEDLES
- Scott Storch Sued By Beverly Hills Jeweler Over Unpaid $65K Bill
- Jay-Z Sports Simple $161K Patek Watch During Lakers Game
- Drake To Executive Produce New Sci-Fi Drama ‘Neuromancer’ Coming To Apple TV+
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Big Boi & Andre 3000 Reuniting Backstage Is The Wholesome Content X Needed
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65