Watch out now, Rickey Smiley decided to pick up the mic and sing a little Frank Beverly & Maze. At the Allstate Family Reunion it’s all about having fun, dancing, singing and enjoying time with your family. Before Rickey did his panel the DJ played a little Frankie Beverly & Maze.
Rickey decided to grab the microphone and sing “Happy Feelings.” The crowd joined in with him and it was a good time. Doesn’t this song make you want to go to a cookout?
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Which Murder Charge Is The Worst?
- T.I Calls For National Shopping Blackout In Response to George Floyd’s Death
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Quarantine Meals: Pulled Pork Sliders With Carolina Gold Slaw Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- Black Tony Is Babysitting And He’s Scared! [WATCH]
- Ro James Talks The Influence Of Gospel Music And His New Album ‘Mantic’ [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kel Mitchell And His Wife Announce Their Second Baby Using “Wipe It Down” Tik Tok Challenge
- Gym Patrol Gary: White Man Loses Office Lease After Calling Police On Black Entrepreneurs Using Gym
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk