Da Brat’s grandmother passed away a couple years ago and this weekend was her birthday. Her and Rickey Smiley began talking about what their grandmothers meant to them and both got emotional. Da Brat posted a couple photos of them together on Instagram and talked about how much she misses her.
View this post on Instagram
My Grannie hated pics so I would sneak em when she slept. She bought my class ring and she had never gotten her own from her high school. So I bought her the same one she got me but with her high school and year on it. We were twinning. I now wear the both of them. I am very grateful to have had her all the years I did. She instilled GOD, CHURCH, FAMILY, LOVE, RESPECT, GIVING, INTEGRITY and FORGIVENESS. I’d give my LIFE to have her back. 🙏🏽
She even spoke about how she would take pictures of her while she slept. Rickey’s grandmother also passed away and mentioned that Da Brat’s grandmother and her are probably talking about them in heaven. The relationship between a grandparent and a grandkid is so special and unforgettable.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Piney Wood School: Make A Donation & Support Our Youth
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Allegedly Caught Cheating! [VIDEO]
- If You’re Looking For A New Church Home, Black Tony Recommends This One…[WATCH]
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Breonna Taylor’s Mom ‘More Confident’ Justice Will Be Served After Meeting With Kentucky AG
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
- Stores Recall Onions Due To Major Salmonella Outbreak
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- Big Bag: Dwayne Johnson Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Actors For Second Year In A Row