Da Brat’s grandmother passed away a couple years ago and this weekend was her birthday. Her and Rickey Smiley began talking about what their grandmothers meant to them and both got emotional. Da Brat posted a couple photos of them together on Instagram and talked about how much she misses her.
View this post on Instagram
My Grannie hated pics so I would sneak em when she slept. She bought my class ring and she had never gotten her own from her high school. So I bought her the same one she got me but with her high school and year on it. We were twinning. I now wear the both of them. I am very grateful to have had her all the years I did. She instilled GOD, CHURCH, FAMILY, LOVE, RESPECT, GIVING, INTEGRITY and FORGIVENESS. I’d give my LIFE to have her back. 🙏🏽
She even spoke about how she would take pictures of her while she slept. Rickey’s grandmother also passed away and mentioned that Da Brat’s grandmother and her are probably talking about them in heaven. The relationship between a grandparent and a grandkid is so special and unforgettable.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Black Security Assistant Who Was Fired For Repeating N-Word To Student Rehired
- Another Woman Has Hit Future With A New Paternity Suit
- TMZ Fires Van Lathan After Verbal Clash With White Co-Worker
- Rihanna’s Pro Filter Foundation Joins The Philadelphia Museum Of Art
- Odell Beckham Jr. Is Pissed About Being Fined $14K For His… Pants
- Pregnant Woman Hospitalized After She Was Tackled & Forced Onto Her Stomach By Mall Security
- Cynthia Bailey’s Daughter Moved In With Mike Hill in L.A. And Some Say It’s “Weird As F–k”
- Mrs. Petty: Nicki Minaj Ties The Knot With Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty
- Megan Thee Stallion & Iggy Azalea Clear Up Miscommunication On Twitter
- Launch Delayed: Zion Williamson Out 6-8 Weeks Following Successful Surgery On Right Knee