An official for a Pennsylvania Republican committee has recently come under fire for racist comments referring to Black NFL players as “baboons” and telling them to go back to “Africa”—but he has not faced any punishment for the remarks.
Carla Maloney, secretary for The Republican Committee of Beaver County (RCBC), posted the racially offensive remarks on her personal Facebook page last year. The page, listing her as Carla Belich Fueller, has since been taken down. However, her horrible comments still did damage, targeting Black NFL players who kneel during the national anthem.
“Steelers are now just as bad as the rest of the over paid baboons. You respect your flag, country and our national anthem. How many men and women have lost limbs or died to protect this country and you baboons want respect,” Maloney said. “If you want respect you need to earn it and so far you haven’t. Stop watching, or going to a game and paying for over priced food, water and tickets. Let’s see how the baboons get paid when white people stop paying their salaries.”
Maloney added racial insult to injury when she complained about “reverse racism” and said that a “civil war” would happen. She also posted more racist and hateful comments about NFL players, the Beaver County Times reported.
“Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” Maloney also said. “You don’t like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN.”
Making matters worse, Chip Kohser, chairman of the RCBC, admitted to having known about her comments at the time that she was chosen as secretary. She was only given a warning to watch what she posts online in representing the GOP, he said.
The RCBC tried to do damage control over Maloney’s racist rant, saying that she made the remarks before becoming the group’s secretary. The committee’s executive officials will meet Saturday (Sept. 1) to discuss the comments, they said. The executive committee has the power to remove Maloney as the secretary—but has already sent a clear message it will protect her.
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- Teyana Taylor Wins ‘The Masked Singer’
- Peep The Trailer To Hulu’s ‘Look At Me: XXXTENTACION’
- “Air Force 1” by Louis Vuitton Exhibit Coming To NYC On May 21
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- The Notorious B.I.G. Will Receive Empire State Honor For 50th Birthday
- Travis Scott Provides $1 Million In Scholarships To HBCU Students In Need
- WATCH: Netflix Releases Trailer For Jennifer Lopez Documentary ‘Halftime’
- Megan Thee Stallion Accepts The Webby ‘Artist Of The Year’ Award In Schiaparelli
GOP Leader Who Said Black NFL Players Are ‘Baboons’ And Should Go To ‘Africa’ Goes Unpunished was originally published on newsone.com