Glennon Threatt joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss all the drama surrounding Donald Trump and Michael Cohen’s plea deal. He expressed that everyone thinks impeachment will happen, but there is so much more that goes into it. Trump has to be charged first and then the case moves forward to the senate. With how things are now the senate might not make impeachment happen.
Glennon also spoke about how after everything went down with Cohen, Trump didn’t have much to say and then began talking about immigration and other issues instead of himself. Glennon decided to quote Mike Tyson as he spoke about the reality that hit Trump and how it might hurt him. We will have to see what happens.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Jeezy Gets Real About Hustling At An Early Age For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- #BRUHNews: Florida Man Kills Neighbor Over A Trespassing Cat
- Adele Announces ‘One Night Only’ On CBS Featuring Live Performances & An Interview With Oprah [Details Inside]
- R. Kelly Put On Suicide Watch After Conviction
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Tommy DeBarge of R&B group Switch Dies at 64
- Tommy DeBarge Of R&B Group Switch Passes Away At 64