Roseanne Barr tweeted out a racist comment about Valerie Jared, who was the senior advisor for Barack Obama. She basically called her and people were very upset about it. Hours later the president of ABC, Channing Dungey cancelled the “Roseanne” show.
Glennon Threatt spoke about it and mentioned that he was shocked it happened so quickly. He believed it was the right thing for her to do. Glennon also spoke about how the comedian had always been a racist.
Donald Trump loves Roseanne, but he doesn’t believe he will put out a statement about it. The reason he won’t is because he can’t gain anything to help him.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’