Nearly 3 years ago, Lamar Odom made headlines after he was in a coma for nearly fatally overdosing on drugs. He spoke to Kevin Hart about it on his show “Cold as Balls” and remembers waking up in the hospital with Khloe Kardashian by his side. Lamar couldn’t believe it and at that moment was very thankful he had someone to support him.
While in a coma Lamar had 12 strokes and 6 heart attacks. Rickey Smiley mentioned that it was God that saved his life. Gary also spoke about Tiffany Haddish landing a deal with Netflix and possibly teaming up with Mo’Nique in the future.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week Read More
- Tamron Hall Reveals Why She Kept Her Pregnancy A Secret Read More
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested H… Read More
- The Toronto Raptors Gave Drake A Jacket Worth $769K Read More
- Virgil Abloh Gives Serena Williams A 1 of 1 Off-White Nike Air Force 1 Read More
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After ‘Heinous’ Sexual Assault And Beating, Police Say Read More
- HBO Programming President Says Arya Stark ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoff Is Not Happening Read More
- Sacramento Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest Read More
- Deep: Big Sean Addresses Nipsey Hussle’s Killer in Instagram TV Video Read More
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son? Read More