Rickey Smiley decided to play “O Holy Night,” but it’s a version that some might have never heard. He mentioned that it will make you pull your car over and cry out for God. Now we shouldn’t boo this song because it was a good effort, but we won’t be pressing repeat.
Rickey talked about how the song will make you have a testimony and couldn’t help but laugh. It was pretty hilarious and quite interesting. What do you think of this version of “O Holy Night?”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- DMX’s Ex-Wife Tashera Simmons Pays Tribute To Rapper On Her 50th Birthday
- New True-Crime Doc About The Murder of Jam Master Jay Coming To ABC Streaming Apps Friday
- 26-Year Veteran Police Officer Kimberly A. Potter Identified As Daunte Wright’s Killer
- CDC & FDA Hit Pause Button On Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine After 6 Cases of Rare Blood Clotting
- Funk Flex Calls Cardi B A Terrible Rapper
- DMX’s Family Says Beware Of Scammers
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down What A “Routine Stop” Looks Like For Black People [WATCH]
- You Mad!: Cam’ron Drags Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Post