Rickey Smiley decided to play “O Holy Night,” but it’s a version that some might have never heard. He mentioned that it will make you pull your car over and cry out for God. Now we shouldn’t boo this song because it was a good effort, but we won’t be pressing repeat.
Rickey talked about how the song will make you have a testimony and couldn’t help but laugh. It was pretty hilarious and quite interesting. What do you think of this version of “O Holy Night?”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- “Pray For Me”: Loni Love Is Cutting All Alcohol In Preparation For Season 6 Of The Real
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- #HotGirlSummer Has Turned Into #HotGirlSemester As Megan Thee Stallion Heads Back To Texas Southern University
- Bryan Michael Cox Claims Jay Z Deterred Jermaine Dupri From Signing A Deal With The NFL Last Year
- Jamie Foxx & Katie Holmes Reportedly Split After 6 Years
- Lamar Odom Says He’s Giving Up Porn + Why Porn Is A Problem For Black Men