Rickey Smiley decided to play “O Holy Night,” but it’s a version that some might have never heard. He mentioned that it will make you pull your car over and cry out for God. Now we shouldn’t boo this song because it was a good effort, but we won’t be pressing repeat.
Rickey talked about how the song will make you have a testimony and couldn’t help but laugh. It was pretty hilarious and quite interesting. What do you think of this version of “O Holy Night?”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Snoop Dogg to Receive a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana