Rickey Smiley decided to play “O Holy Night,” but it’s a version that some might have never heard. He mentioned that it will make you pull your car over and cry out for God. Now we shouldn’t boo this song because it was a good effort, but we won’t be pressing repeat.
Rickey talked about how the song will make you have a testimony and couldn’t help but laugh. It was pretty hilarious and quite interesting. What do you think of this version of “O Holy Night?”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Video Surfaces of Police Arresting 6-Year-Old Girl In Florida
- Octavia Spencer Shines As Millionaire Hair Empress Madam C.J. Walker In Majestic “Self Made” Trailer
- Good Hair, Bad Hair: 5 Films That Explore The Nuances Of Black Hair
- Is It Ever Okay For Non-Black People To Say The N-Word? [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has Baby Mama Drama.. Again!
- Report: Gavin Porter, Nephew Of Tyler Perry, Dead At 26 After Hanging Himself In Prison
- Future Claims Alleged Baby Mama Called Child A “Check Baby”
- LL Cool J Talked Kobe Bryant Out Of Dropping A Gangster Rap Album
- Woman Calls On Jesus After Being Shot At Church, Survives
- California Couple Arrested After Being Accused Of Killing 3 Roommates Over Rent Dispute