It’s time to get your praise on! Rickey Smiley played Maurette Brown Clark’s song “Just Want To Praise You” and it was such a blessing. The song is all about praising God for everything he’s done for us. Maurette’s voice will move your soul and the lyrics will touch you.
Pastor Haynes talked about how God is still in the blessing business and even when people try to block it God always comes through. He has a blessing for you and has prepared you for it. Doors have opened and shut for you and remember God will see you through it all.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship