Rickey Smiley was driving around Birmingham with his daughter, Aaryn and decided to show her a special place. He took her by Woodlawn High School, where he graduated from. The school was huge and beautiful looking.
Rickey mentioned that one of the original Charlie’s Angels graduated as well and how proud he is of it. He also spoke about how many memories were made at the school. Rickey is so proud to be an alumni from Woodlawn High School and loves how Birmingham raised him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Kelly Rowland Reinvents Her ’90s Pixie Cut With This Custom Couture Look
- Watch: Hulu’s Murder Mystery ‘Black Cake’ Releases Official Trailer
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- Erica Campbell Reveals the Inspiration and Impact of New ‘I Love You’ Album [LISTEN]
- My First Time: Durand Bernarr Recalls Learning Work Ethic On First Tour With Earth, Wind & Fire
- Ron DeSantis Ally Hosts Online Debate That Considered Supporting White Nationalists In Power
- The Skylar Diggins-Smith X Puma Collection Is A Slam Dunk
- Edward Blum Uses Civil Rights Act To Block Grant Program For Black Women Owners
- Cardi B Understood The Mute Challenge Assignment While Attending The Final Leg Of The RWT
Ime Udoka's Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Be Careful When Shopping At Temu
Nia Long Name Drops Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress & Slams Boston Celtics
Tight Ends: Miami Dolphin Tyreek Hill Wants To Become Porn Star After Retiring, Social Media Has Thoughts
When The Family Feuds: 10 Public Celebrity Sibling Beefs That Got Ugly