Rickey Smiley was driving around Birmingham with his daughter, Aaryn and decided to show her a special place. He took her by Woodlawn High School, where he graduated from. The school was huge and beautiful looking.
Rickey mentioned that one of the original Charlie’s Angels graduated as well and how proud he is of it. He also spoke about how many memories were made at the school. Rickey is so proud to be an alumni from Woodlawn High School and loves how Birmingham raised him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Dies At 87
- Ari Lennox Says She Was Racially Profiled & Arrested In Amsterdam
- Say It Ain’t So! Dollar Tree Is Raises Prices, Some Items Will Go For $3 and $5
- As New COVID-19 Variant Emerges, Calls For Global Vaccine Equity Continue
- Museum Of African American History Digitizes Exhibits
- Teyana Taylor Was Hospitalized For Exhaustion Before Recent Concert
- Ashanti On Receiving The Lady of Soul Award, Vibrating Higher And Staying Positive
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM