Rickey Smiley was driving around Birmingham with his daughter, Aaryn and decided to show her a special place. He took her by Woodlawn High School, where he graduated from. The school was huge and beautiful looking.
Rickey mentioned that one of the original Charlie’s Angels graduated as well and how proud he is of it. He also spoke about how many memories were made at the school. Rickey is so proud to be an alumni from Woodlawn High School and loves how Birmingham raised him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Buffalo Mass Shooter, Payton S. Gendron Threatened To Shoot Up His High School Last Year [WATCH]
- Ben Crump Discusses Anti-Black Hate, Son Of Buffalo Shooting Victim Opens Up On Tragedy
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced
- Family Of Kevin Samuels Says GoFundMe Launched For Funeral Costs Is Fake
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor’s Home
- “You Ain’t Pimpin Until You Hit An RnB Diva” Keyshia Cole Gets Rumored Boo, Antonio Brown’s Name Tatted On Her Back
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Alfonso Ribeiro Denounces ‘The Carlton,’ Doesn’t Like Being Asked To Dance As A Black Man
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tennis Phenom Naomi Osaka To Launch Sports Agency