John David Washington is still with us on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about how it was working with Spike Lee on “BlacKkKlansman” and that it was a great experience. John mentioned that working with him was like taking a master class.
He learned how to run a set and is thankful that Spike Lee trusted him to play this role. Spike creates and amazing environment and it was one of the most liberating experiences. John also believes in not rushing the process or skipping it.
The next project John is working on is “Monsters and Men.” It’s a film about continuing the conversation about race. We can’t wait to see what he has in store next.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jeff Johnson: “Love Yourself Enough To Do What Nobody Else Is Going To Do For You” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Says Pastor Won’t Be Blessing Babies With Crazy Names [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Woman Goes Off For Being Accused Of An Unpaid Bill At Her Last Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj Shares Her Thoughts On Alleged Issues With Cardi B [EXCLUSIVE]
- Omarosa Talks About Donald Trump Being Racist And Recording Conversations In The White House [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- How Jeremih Got Kicked Off His Own Tour [EXCLUSIVE]
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise Break: “O Holy Night” Version That Will Make You Call Out For God [EXCLUSIVE]
- Da Brat Talks About How Wendy Williams Scared Her [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Trifling Fox News Thinks Patti LaBelle Is Aretha Franklin