John David Washington is still with us on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about how it was working with Spike Lee on “BlacKkKlansman” and that it was a great experience. John mentioned that working with him was like taking a master class.
He learned how to run a set and is thankful that Spike Lee trusted him to play this role. Spike creates and amazing environment and it was one of the most liberating experiences. John also believes in not rushing the process or skipping it.
The next project John is working on is “Monsters and Men.” It’s a film about continuing the conversation about race. We can’t wait to see what he has in store next.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- The Hot Spot: How Will Ticketmaster Handle Demand Overload For Beyoncé Tickets [WATCH]
- Beyond Just Finances: More Ways You Can Support Black-Owned Businesses [WATCH]
- What Is Your Limit? Beyoncé Fans Willing To Risk It All Financially After Tour Announcement [WATCH]
- Savannah James Is Absolutely Serving In Latest Photos
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Wax Figure Before It Arrives At Madame Tussauds
- Understanding The Impact Black History Has Made Globally [WATCH]
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’