John David Washington is still with us on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about how it was working with Spike Lee on “BlacKkKlansman” and that it was a great experience. John mentioned that working with him was like taking a master class.
He learned how to run a set and is thankful that Spike Lee trusted him to play this role. Spike creates and amazing environment and it was one of the most liberating experiences. John also believes in not rushing the process or skipping it.
The next project John is working on is “Monsters and Men.” It’s a film about continuing the conversation about race. We can’t wait to see what he has in store next.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Barbara Streisand Responds To Backlash For Her Comments On Michael Jackson & His Accusers
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement