John David Washington is still with us on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He spoke about how it was working with Spike Lee on “BlacKkKlansman” and that it was a great experience. John mentioned that working with him was like taking a master class.
He learned how to run a set and is thankful that Spike Lee trusted him to play this role. Spike creates and amazing environment and it was one of the most liberating experiences. John also believes in not rushing the process or skipping it.
The next project John is working on is “Monsters and Men.” It’s a film about continuing the conversation about race. We can’t wait to see what he has in store next.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Robert De Niro, Grace Hightower Split After More Than Two Decades Together
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Deitrick Haddon & Zaytoven Release Music Video For “Christmas Prayer”
- Rickey Smiley Argues With Da Brat About If Macaroni & Cheese Can Be Abbreviated [VIDEO]
- Find That Rock! Did Someone Steal Toni Braxton’s Engagement Ring?
- ‘The Soul And Spirit Of Christmas’ Will Put You In A Holly Jolly Mood!
- Fans Attempt To Jump Pusha T At Toronto Concert, Get The Fade From Security Instead [VIDEO]
- CDC Warns People Not To Eat Romaine Lettuce Admit E. Coli Concerns
- New Orleans Pastor Convicted Of Cheating Hurricane Katrina Victim Out Of Road Home Money
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- Rickey Smiley Gives Us A Word On Why We Must Keep Good And Positive People Around Us [VIDEO]