Are you living or are you just existing?
It’s a question that Rickey Smiley is encouraging all of his listeners to answer because HE understands that it’s important love the life you live. For some people, it’s simply taking the time to enjoy the little things or take a vacation. For others, it’s finding a career that makes you happy or scratching something off your bucket list.
No matter what it is, Rickey wants you to live and challenge yourself to enjoy yourself.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Quavo Visits Capitol Hill To Address Gun Violence, Meets VP Kamala Harris
- Former Trump Aide Claims Rudy Giuliani Groped Her On Jan. 6
- Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful
- Houston Hotties Link Up: Megan Thee Stallion & More Special Guests May Join Beyoncé’s Houston Renaissance Tour Stop
- Get A Peek Inside Tracee Ellis Ross’ Posh Dinner Party For Pattern Beauty
- Quavo Attends The 52nd Annual Legislative Conference To Address Gun Violence
- Report: Dallas Cowboys Cornerback, Trevon Diggs Injured Thursday
- The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
The Streets Think Remy Ma Allegedly Cheated On Papoose With A Battle Rapper
Anthony Anderson Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife $20K A Month In Spousal Support, Social Media Chimes In
Happy Anniversary! 40 New Edition Photos That Show Their 40-Year Evolution
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
Brandon Hunter, Former NBA Player, Dies At 42