No one likes to see their idol be read for filth, but Brandy fans who were tuned in to catch a glimpse of her on Monday night’s episode of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood weren’t please to see the most beloved Norwood in less than glorious light.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In case you haven’t been keeping up, Ray J is Ray J and even his scandalous past and public cheating habits, his mom Sonja Norwood took his side when Princess Love outed the R&B singer turned reality TV star for his infidelities. Now listen, we get it, everything doesn’t belong on social media, but Mama Norwood, Ray J is hardly ever innocent. Perhaps you should address the issue that he is constantly caught in compromising positions rather that pressing a very pregnant Princess over her emotional display.
Brandy, who typically plays peacekeeper, stepped in the gap to school Princess on how to behave. Princess wasn’t having it and reminded Brandy about her catty behavior on social media and that she should be the last one talking.
They hugged it out at the end, but Princess is not down with all the Norwood facade.
Check it out:
We’re glad Princess stood up for herself. If you leave it to Sonja Norwood, her son could do no wrong.
“She always acts like “her son” is the golden child. Always checking Princess, yet Princess is a grown woman. She needs to address her issues w Ray, and let Ray address his wife,” one #TeamPrincess fan wrote under the post on TheShadeRoom. While another commented, “Princess is wrong for talking back to her mother-in-law.”
What say you readers? Who was out of line?
- Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett in Hospital After Car Crash
- Jini Thornton Gives Reminders Of Some Important Financial Deadlines & How To Prepare [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: We Found Out More Information On Ime Udoka’s Side Chick! Nia Long Allegedly Knew Her!
- John Boyega, Jamie Foxx & Teyonnah Parris Star In The Science Fiction Comedy Mystery ‘They Cloned Tyrone’ [TRAILER]
- Nia Long Finally Speaks Out About Ime Udoka’s Affair
Princess Love Wasn’t Having It With Sonja Norwood & Brandy [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com