Spirit is with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” and spoke about men’s health as well as what to do to help the men in our life. One caller spoke about how her mate doesn’t want to seek out help for his high blood pressure and she really doesn’t know what to do.
Spirit told her the first thing that should be done is going to seek therapy. Get to the root of the problem of why he doesn’t want to seek treatment for a disease that can kill you. Another caller spoke about her husband not wanting to go to the doctor as well and how she feels she needs to be there more for him.
Spirit told her to take care of her first because you can’t carry someone one your back. That can hurt you and cause you to seek help for whatever illness you could possibly have. Spirit encouraged her to buy different foods for the house and talk to him about it. Another woman spoke about how her mother wants and needs to know everything. Spirit talked about having boundaries with your family members and teaching them how to treat you.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Fact: Travel Improves Your Health
- Black Music Month: FAMU’s Marching Band Performed In Paris Fashion Show [Video]
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Happened At Omarion & Mario’s Verzuz + Eva Presents At The BET Awards [WATCH]
- SEE VIDEO: Was Omarion’s Watermelon Eating At Verzuz Sexy Or Cringe? [WATCH]
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Suge Knight’s Civil Case
- Michelle Obama Shares Thoughts On The Overturning Of Roe v. Wade, Says She’s ‘Heartbroken’
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- Jussie Smollett Maintains Innocence In Viral Race Hoax: “If I [Did It], I’d Be A Piece Of Sh*t”
- Jordyn Woods Announces New Partnership With ‘Playboy Centerfold’
- Fans Mistake Content Creator Candice Craig For Toni Braxton In New Video To Beyoncé’s ‘Break My Soul’
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Waist Length Locs While Vacationing In Cannes