Spirit is back and is talking about Urban One’s initiative on men’s health. Heart disease, diabetes and strokes hurt Black men the most in this country. Spirit wants to give some advice on what women can do for the men in their lives to help them with their health.
She mentioned that women need to stop measuring our men’s strength on how much hurt he can take. Let him get relief to feel like he doesn’t have so much on his plate. Make health agreements to see the doctor together once and year and not jut when the man feel pain. She also spoke about seeking therapy.
Spirit wants us to have Jesus and a therapist. Sometimes it’s hard for men to talk about loss, pain and other things, but this will help not only their health, but their mental health as well. God put therapist on this earth for a reason and we must utilize them.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- When I Was Younger: Blac Youngsta Explains How To Become A Millionaire, What ‘Church On Sunday,’ Has To Do With It [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton To Face Questions Over Of Alleged Fraud In $76K Bankruptcy Matter
- T.I.’s Daughter Deyjah Harris Deleted Her Social Media Accounts
- MCU Casting Director Reveals Chadwick Boseman, Lupita Nyong’o Initially Auditioned For Other Roles
- Akon Says Kanye West Running For President Would Be ‘Great For The Culture’
- Idris Elba Joins Cast of JAY-Z Produced All-Black Western, ‘The Harder They Fall’
- Arizona Police Officer Who Arrested 15-Year-Old With No Limbs Has Placed On Leave
- She Get It From Her Mama: Ming Lee Simmons Shoots For CR Fashion Book And Looks Just Like Kimora
- The Gospel According To Ye: On Sunday Service At Lakewood And What’s Next
- Jay-Z Allegedly Disappointed in Colin Kaepernick’s Handling of NFL Workout