Spirit shares a lot of dating advice and wisdom on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She recently was on “Sister Circle,” on TV One and spoke about women reclaiming their independence. Spirit gave a couple of tips, so ladies make sure you’re paying attention.
One piece of advice she gave was about stepping away from you cellphones, laptops and other electronics. Take that moment for yourself and don’t look at work or anything else that might distract you. Spirit believes that self-care is the best care.
Other things to do to lessen stress is to get up an hour earlier before anyone else to focus on things you want to do. Spirit wants you to take a real break and not to use your lunch break to pay bills, make phone calls or anything else for others. She also has a 31-day de-stress challenge that you can do to feel better.
- Dr. Fauci Explains Why COVID-19 Cases Are Increasing With The Delta Variant [WATCH]
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Congratulates Rickey Smiley & Da Brat On Their Good News! [WATCH]
- We Will See Da Brat Open Up About Her Relationship In New Reality Show, ‘Brat Loves Judy’
- Aaliyah’s Estate Issues Statement About ‘Unauthorized’ Projects’ & Protecting Her Legacy
- This Post & Delete Video Sparked Dating Rumors Between Yung Miami & Diddy
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts