Spirit shares a lot of dating advice and wisdom on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” She recently was on “Sister Circle,” on TV One and spoke about women reclaiming their independence. Spirit gave a couple of tips, so ladies make sure you’re paying attention.
One piece of advice she gave was about stepping away from you cellphones, laptops and other electronics. Take that moment for yourself and don’t look at work or anything else that might distract you. Spirit believes that self-care is the best care.
View this post on Instagram
Challenge #4 of the 31 Day De-Stress Challenge: "Phone A Friend." Laughter is good for the soul. It's an undeniable stress reliever. If you haven't done the first 3 challenges, start with this one today and put the first 3 on the backend. Your stress level with thank you for it! #mentalhealth #MentalHealthMatters #relaxation #relax #health
Other things to do to lessen stress is to get up an hour earlier before anyone else to focus on things you want to do. Spirit wants you to take a real break and not to use your lunch break to pay bills, make phone calls or anything else for others. She also has a 31-day de-stress challenge that you can do to feel better.
- Gary’s Tea: Jada Pinkett-Smith & Will Smith May Be Getting A Divorce? [WATCH]
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Charlie Wilson Talks New Music, Being In Quarantine, & New School R&B [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- “I Got ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS Stimulus Promotion” PRESENTED BY Charlie Wilson [CONTEST]
- Mariah Carey Announces The Completion Of Her “Unfiltered” And “Deep” Memoir: “It Took Me A Lifetime To Have The Courage”
- Mo’Nique Addresses Speculation That She Will Replace NeNe Leakes On RHOA: “NeNe Is Irreplaceable”
- Simpin’ Ain’t Easy?: NYT Breaks Down The Word Simp For The Masses
- Who Killed Pop Smoke?: 5 People Arrested Over Slain Rapper’s Death
- “Black Lives Matter” Painted In Front Of Trump Tower In New York City
- Christian Cooper Won’t Cooperate In The Prosecution Of “Central Park Karen”