A Burger King in Ohio is helping a dying boxer-lab named, Cody. He loves cheeseburgers and will get them for free for his last days. Doctors say that he will live for another 3-5 months and it made Da Brat a little emotional thinking about what a kind gesture it was of them to do this for Cody.
Michelle Obama will be launching her own voter registration drive and is encouraging everyone to make sure their registered. Faith is making headlines and it’s not just because she recently married Stevie J. She was on the podcast “Drink Champs” and talked about Biggie. Faith revealed that her and Biggie while they were together loved “rump roast,” if you know what Headkrack means.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Discusses Gun Violence & Open Carry Laws [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Gary’s Tea: What Makes Someone An “Exotic” Woman? [WATCH]
- Idris & Sabrina Elba Spill Wedding Day Secrets With Charlotte Tilbury
- His Biggest Assist Yet: Kyrie Irving Producing ‘#SayHerName: Breonna Taylor’ TV Special
- Kanye West Explains Why He’s Running For President, Being Off Trump & Wants The Wakanda Model For The White House
- Supreme Court Opt-Out Of Birth Control Coverage For Religious Reasons
- KeKe Palmer Covers Cosmo In All Her Natural Hair Glory
- Police Chief Defends New York Cop Shown Kneeling On Black Man’s Head In Viral Arrest Video
- Tiffany Haddish Cuts Her Hair Off On Instagram Live: ‘I Shoulda Been Did This’
- Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food