A Burger King in Ohio is helping a dying boxer-lab named, Cody. He loves cheeseburgers and will get them for free for his last days. Doctors say that he will live for another 3-5 months and it made Da Brat a little emotional thinking about what a kind gesture it was of them to do this for Cody.
Michelle Obama will be launching her own voter registration drive and is encouraging everyone to make sure their registered. Faith is making headlines and it’s not just because she recently married Stevie J. She was on the podcast “Drink Champs” and talked about Biggie. Faith revealed that her and Biggie while they were together loved “rump roast,” if you know what Headkrack means.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tevin Campbell To Appear On ‘Queen Sugar’ After Ava DuVernay Pulled Some Strings
- Negative Phrases You Need To Stop Saying
- Pooch Hall Strikes Plea Deal In DUI, Child Endangerment Case
- Breaking Down Trust Issues: Experts Examine The Trauma Behind The Hurt
- Voletta Wallace & Faith Evans File Suit Against Snowboard Company For Using Biggie’s Image
- Daniel Caesar Calls Out Black People, Dave Chappelle Comments & More In Drunken Rant [VIDEO]
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Getting Bored In Your Relationship? That Could Be A Good Thing
- Texas Woman Gives Birth To Sextuplets In Nine Minutes