A Burger King in Ohio is helping a dying boxer-lab named, Cody. He loves cheeseburgers and will get them for free for his last days. Doctors say that he will live for another 3-5 months and it made Da Brat a little emotional thinking about what a kind gesture it was of them to do this for Cody.
Michelle Obama will be launching her own voter registration drive and is encouraging everyone to make sure their registered. Faith is making headlines and it’s not just because she recently married Stevie J. She was on the podcast “Drink Champs” and talked about Biggie. Faith revealed that her and Biggie while they were together loved “rump roast,” if you know what Headkrack means.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tami Ever After: Tami Roman Lands ‘Basketball Wives’ Spinoff Show
- Apollo Nida Rearrested Just 9 Days After Release From Federal Prison
- Jada Pinkett Smith To Receive “Trailblazer” Honor At MTV Movie & TV Awards
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Kevin Durant Confirms Ruptured Achilles With Post-Surgery Photo
- Karrueche Gets Candid On What It Took To Escape Her Past And Become An Actress
- Mary J. Blige To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award Honor At 2019 BET Awards
- Social Media Users Think There Is A Serial Killer In The Dominican Republic
- Good Burger Pop-Up Restaurant to Open This Summer
- Sasha Obama Graduates High School [PHOTOS]