A Burger King in Ohio is helping a dying boxer-lab named, Cody. He loves cheeseburgers and will get them for free for his last days. Doctors say that he will live for another 3-5 months and it made Da Brat a little emotional thinking about what a kind gesture it was of them to do this for Cody.
Michelle Obama will be launching her own voter registration drive and is encouraging everyone to make sure their registered. Faith is making headlines and it’s not just because she recently married Stevie J. She was on the podcast “Drink Champs” and talked about Biggie. Faith revealed that her and Biggie while they were together loved “rump roast,” if you know what Headkrack means.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: When to Expect Your Coronavirus Stimulus Check [VIDEO]
- Man Infected With COVID-19 Spits In Train Passenger’s Face Before Dropping Dead
- Money Matters: Why Entrepreneurs Should Take Advantage of The Paycheck Protection Program [VIDEO]
- Drake Shows Us His Mansion, Quarantine Style With New Song “Toosie Slide” [WATCH]
- Bill Withers, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine’ & ‘Lovely Day’ Singer Dead At 81
- DaBaby Pulls Up On Childhood Crush Raven Symone After Talking On Instagram Live [WATCH]
- John Legend Takes Over #RSMS’ Instagram Live, Performs Snippet Of “Actions” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here Is The Lowdown On Friday’s ‘NBA 2K’ Players Tournament
- New World Order: Only True Millennials Remember When Life Was Like THIS 20 Years Ago B.C (Before Corona)
- Oprah Winfrey Donating $10 Million To Support Families Affected By COVID-19