A Burger King in Ohio is helping a dying boxer-lab named, Cody. He loves cheeseburgers and will get them for free for his last days. Doctors say that he will live for another 3-5 months and it made Da Brat a little emotional thinking about what a kind gesture it was of them to do this for Cody.
Michelle Obama will be launching her own voter registration drive and is encouraging everyone to make sure their registered. Faith is making headlines and it’s not just because she recently married Stevie J. She was on the podcast “Drink Champs” and talked about Biggie. Faith revealed that her and Biggie while they were together loved “rump roast,” if you know what Headkrack means.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Shock G, Digital Underground Rapper And West Coast Pioneer, Dead At 57
- Hot Spot: DMX’s Funeral Services Will Be Live Streamed For Fans To Attend Virtually [WATCH]
- Retired Officer Chris Anderson Shares Police Perspective With Recent Shootings [WATCH]
- Will Phaedra Parks Be Returning For Season 14 Of RHOA?!
- Michael B. Jordan Shares Why He Decided To Go Public With Lori Harvey
- Claudia Jordan Says NeNe Leakes Ruined Her Own Career
- ‘Jaslyn Will Not Die In Vain’: Family Holds Vigil For 7-Year-Old Girl Killed Outside Chicago McDonald’s
- Erykah Badu Shut It Down In Her New Campaign With Burberry
- Joe Biden & Kamala Harris Say “We Still Have Work To Do” After Derek Chauvin Conviction
- Unarmed Father Of 10 Kids Killed By Police In North Carolina