Rickey Smiley is so excited about attending the 81st Conclave weekend in New Orleans for the men of Omega Psi Phi! He can’t wait for the step show and other events happening there. One of the members spoke about rules when you go there and it was pretty funny.
The first rule is if you haven’t worked out since you crossed don’t take off your shirt to show everyone your stomach. Another rule is that all the brothers with money you don’t need to rock open toed shoes all weekend. He said no one wants to see your feet.
The last rule is for older members don’t try to hop with younger guys because you’ll end up in the hospital. Rickey spoke about this time he saw two people leaving in an ambulance from hopping. He also mentioned to bring some young men out to get mentored.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Visits Larry King, Reflects On A Time He Was Booed During Comedy Show
- Gary’s Tea: Ciara Is Taking Future To Court Over Son’s Travel Schedule, Nicki Minaj Is Ready To Get Married & More
- Rickey Smiley Tops List For Comedians Ruling Social Media
- Rickey Smiley For Real Recap: Rickey Heads To Homecoming With Bell Biv DeVoe, Preps For His Grandfather’s Passing & More
- Romeo Lands Role In “Bad Boys 3” Film
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Cornbread Dressing With Shrimp & Oysters
- Trump’s Former Lawyer Michael Cohen Gets 3 Years In Prison
- Kenya Moore Shows Off Beautiful Daughter, Brooklyn Doris For The First Time [PHOTO]
- White Lady Harasses Black Women At Target For Talking About Eartha Kitt
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’