Rickey Smiley is so excited about attending the 81st Conclave weekend in New Orleans for the men of Omega Psi Phi! He can’t wait for the step show and other events happening there. One of the members spoke about rules when you go there and it was pretty funny.
The first rule is if you haven’t worked out since you crossed don’t take off your shirt to show everyone your stomach. Another rule is that all the brothers with money you don’t need to rock open toed shoes all weekend. He said no one wants to see your feet.
The last rule is for older members don’t try to hop with younger guys because you’ll end up in the hospital. Rickey spoke about this time he saw two people leaving in an ambulance from hopping. He also mentioned to bring some young men out to get mentored.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway [PHOTOS]
- Danielle Brooks From ‘OITNB’ Praises Black Women With Her New Single [VIDEO]
- Slick Woods Reunites With Her Mom After 17 Year Prison Bid…They Are Twins! [PHOTO]
- An 11-Year-Old Was Arrested For Refusing To Stand For The Pledge Of Allegiance
- Keshia Pulliam’s Ex-Husband Ed Hartwell Reportedly Married His Mistress
- Sen. Bernie Sanders Enters The 2020 Presidential Race
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations