Rickey Smiley is so excited about attending the 81st Conclave weekend in New Orleans for the men of Omega Psi Phi! He can’t wait for the step show and other events happening there. One of the members spoke about rules when you go there and it was pretty funny.
The first rule is if you haven’t worked out since you crossed don’t take off your shirt to show everyone your stomach. Another rule is that all the brothers with money you don’t need to rock open toed shoes all weekend. He said no one wants to see your feet.
The last rule is for older members don’t try to hop with younger guys because you’ll end up in the hospital. Rickey spoke about this time he saw two people leaving in an ambulance from hopping. He also mentioned to bring some young men out to get mentored.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Tia Mowry Trends On Social Media After Sharing An Intimate Instagram Post In The Name Of Self-Care
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Missy Elliot Pens A Heartfelt Instagram Message In Honor Of Aaliyah’s Birthday: ‘Your Spirit Lives On’
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- Give It To Me: 5 Reasons Timbaland Is The GOAT Producer
- Narrative Ye: Kanye West Says Travis Scott Put Him On To Daughter Chicago’s Birthday Party Location
- Magic Johnson Calls Out The Lakers’ Effort After Embarrassing Blowout Loss To The Denver Nuggets
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation