Detective Chris Anderson is back and giving us safety tips that can save your life. Rickey Smiley talked about how when his daughters and nieces go out he tells them to valet if they can so no one is following them back to their car late at night. Anderson mentioned that people are checking and watching you at all times and in social settings like parties you must watch yourself.
He spoke about if you’re going out try to leave with a group of friends instead of by yourself. While at the party try to keep and eye on each other. If you’re drinking at the party never leave your beverage unattended because someone could possibly slip something in it. Even if you leave it for a second just go get another one.
80 % of people that are robbed know their attacker. Make sure you turn off your locations when using social media and try not to use it as much. Da Brat spoke about how when she was on social media one day and it told everyone where she was. Use these safety tips at all times and be aware of your surroundings.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Finally Speaks Out About Kenneth Petty’s Sexual Assault Case [WATCH]
- Talk It Out Tuesday: Counselor Spring Explains How Our Emotions Affect Our Core Beliefs [WATCH]
- You Care: Bow Wow Threatens To Leave The Millennium Tour
- Falynn Pina Engaged To Her Boo Jaylan Banks After ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Scandal
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Using Colin Powell’s Death To Justify False Claims About The Vaccine
- Fake COVID Card Will Cost Evander Kane $1.6M Months After NHL Player Filed For Bankruptcy
- Dorothy Steel, The ‘Black Panther’ Elder That Began Acting At 88, Passes Away At 95
- One Twitter User Reminded Fans How Funny Rush Hour’s Bloopers Are [Video]
- Moving Beyond The Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- Louisiana’s Grambling State University Suffers 2nd On-Campus Shooting In 4 Days Leaving 1 Dead And 7 Injured