Safaree is making headlines again after getting booed off the Dykman basketball courts. He was singing his new song and it seems that people weren’t here for it. During the middle of the performance Safaree stopped the show and began to curse everyone watching out and mention that they are jealous of him.
View this post on Instagram
I dig your new song “No Pressure” but you now have much pressure when you come Uptown.. No bueno. Harlem/ Dyckmann have the Women that they modeled the fake chicks you talking about after homey.. You shoulda thought that through.. 😂😂.. You got heart tho.. Get on the radio and make it right with Uptown fam. @iamsafaree 🙅🏿♂️🙅🏿♂️🙅🏿♂️ #safareeBooedOffTheCourt #SafareeChasedOuttaDyckmann #BeHumble #RespectTheCulture #YouGotTalentUseIt
Another suspect has been arrested in the death of XXXTentacion. The suspect is now facing first degree charges and is allegedly the gunman. Cops are searching for another suspect and hope to find him soon.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name