Tommie Lee from “Love & Hip Hop” is in trouble again, but that’s not surprising. She recently allegedly got very aggressive with a police officer after he told her to move her car out of the way. Tommie also hit a valet worker and was under the influence even though she’s not supposed to be drinking because of her past.
Gary With Da Tea believes that people are picking on her and Da Brat thinks it’s on purpose that they mess with her. Kimbo Slice passed away in 2016 and it looks like a movie about him is on the way. Winston Duke from “Black Panther” will play the late fighter, but there is no word on when it will come out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- Tia Mowry Trends On Social Media After Sharing An Intimate Instagram Post In The Name Of Self-Care
- Trailblazing Hockey Player Willie O’Ree To Have Jersey Retired
- Missy Elliot Pens A Heartfelt Instagram Message In Honor Of Aaliyah’s Birthday: ‘Your Spirit Lives On’
- Don Cheadle To Executive Produce Project About Wall Street’s First Black Millionaire
- Issa Rae’s Music Label Teams Up With Google To Empower Underrepresented Artists
- Give It To Me: 5 Reasons Timbaland Is The GOAT Producer
- Narrative Ye: Kanye West Says Travis Scott Put Him On To Daughter Chicago’s Birthday Party Location
- Magic Johnson Calls Out The Lakers’ Effort After Embarrassing Blowout Loss To The Denver Nuggets
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation