Tommie Lee from “Love & Hip Hop” is in trouble again, but that’s not surprising. She recently allegedly got very aggressive with a police officer after he told her to move her car out of the way. Tommie also hit a valet worker and was under the influence even though she’s not supposed to be drinking because of her past.
Gary With Da Tea believes that people are picking on her and Da Brat thinks it’s on purpose that they mess with her. Kimbo Slice passed away in 2016 and it looks like a movie about him is on the way. Winston Duke from “Black Panther” will play the late fighter, but there is no word on when it will come out.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?
- LeBron James Vows To Continue The Fight For Black Women Following Breonna Taylor Injustice
- Talk Slow: Dapper Dan Details How Luxury Eventually Embraced Hip-Hop
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Kanye West Vows To Give Back His 50% Share of Masters To G.O.O.D Music Artists
- Breonna Taylor Case Causes Nationwide Protests After Cops Go Unprosecuted
- Study: Alcohol, Drug-Related Deaths Up Across Maryland Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman At Downtown Disney