Tommie Lee is making a name for herself in the music business. She has a song out with Black Youngsta titled, “Cheat On Me And I’ll Kill You.” Headkrack asked how has she ever thought about doing such a thing.
Lee mentioned that at some point in many of her relationships she has thought about killing her exes. She also talked about how people think that she is a mean person, but she is humble and easy going. Lee was also excited to talk about her wine line and how she’s working with a new partner.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- “Scandal” Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- Syracuse Frat Suspended After Footage Of Pledge Professing Hate For “N*ggers,” “Sp*cs,” & “K*kes” Surfaces [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Cuts Up With Smokie Norful [VIDEO]
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her [VIDEO]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Interesting Way Kanye West Returned To Twitter [EXCLUSIVE]
- 3 Things You Should Know About Relationships [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Meek Mill Was Setup To Fail [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]