Get ready to hear all the celebrity news with Gary With Da Tea! He spoke about Michelle Willams and her fiancé, Pastor Chad Johnson getting a show on OWN and how Beyonce might be jealous. Gary then began talking about how he was watching OWN all weekend because they had a “My 600-lb Life” marathon on.
Him and Rickey Smiley was laughing because all the women on that show have a man that just keeps feeding them. Gary talked about one couple where if the boyfriend didn’t feed her she wouldn’t give him sex. He also spoke about Future going off for young rappers copying him.
Headkrack spoke about how Future has an influence over people, but everyone copies from others. Khloe Kardashian had to go off on some fans that made fun of her baby. Some are saying that the baby isn’t cute and she’s tired of it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- R. Kelly Girlfriend Moving Out of Pied Piper of R &B’s Trump Tower Condo
- Motherland Bardi: Cardi B Was In Nigeria, So Of Course She Hit The Strip Club
- Report: Rapper Juice Wrld Dead At 21
- Venture Capitalist Arlan Hamilton Launches Scholarship Fund For Black Students At Oxford University
- Michelle Obama Donates $500,000 To Support Global Education For Girls
- These Christmas Toys Totally Prove That You Were Born In The 90’s
- 7 Classic Holiday TV Specials That Remind You It’s Christmas Time
- Mona Scott-Young Shares Missy Elliott & Sylvia Rhone’s Special Night [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- “New Jack City” Actress Phyllis Yvonne Stickney Talks About The Famous Role That Was Originally Meant For Her [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]
- Singer Jac Ross Makes His Long-Awaited Debut At Urban One Honors [#UrbanOneHonors Exclusive]