Former Destiny’s Child singer Michelle Williams and her fiancé Chad Johnson are about to let their love be seen on television networks across the country.
The pair have signed up for an unscripted realty show set to air on OWN. No further details have been released.
The pair met in 2017 at a spiritual retreat in Arizona and have been inseparable ever since. “I mean, he was cute, but I did not go to flirt with the pastor!” Williams said.
Johnson agreed. “I tried to roll in with some mac daddy game — and I tried to flirt a little bit and said something like, ‘How about you and I connect sometime?’ And right away, she texted right back with one word and six question marks behind it: ‘Connect??????’”
He continued, “I thought she had dissed me. So, I was embarrassed, and I didn’t reach back out to her because I thought I’d ruined the friendship.”
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Wendy Williams Appears To Be Healthy In First Appearance Since Rehab Stint
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Cardi B Got Cozy In Chanel Over Thanksgiving
- Sabrina Elba Was Everything In This Miu Miu Dress
IMAGE SOURCE: Instagram
Michelle Williams & Fiancé Pastor Chad Johnson Land Their Own Reality Show was originally published on praisehouston.com